Author Topic: Anime & Manga 3  (Read 164173 times)

Cubey

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
Re: Anime & Manga 3
« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
Up to Episode 7 of G Gundam.

Neo Mexico Space Colony is a GIANT SPACE SOMBRERO. Its Gundam is Tequila Gundam. The Gundam, you guessed it, ALSO wears a sombrero.

...this series is turning into so much ham that it's awesome.

And their flag has a cactus wearing a sombrero. It would be offensive if it wasn't so hilarious.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2011, 10:03:30 PM »
Dog Days 10
[spoiler]Oh F*** they let out that rajah that was sleeping in Arcanix. Or if you prefer, a cross between the Kyuubi from Naruto and the fire boss from Twilight Princess. And then one of the Light Spirits from the same shows up.

Wait, how did he summon the board if she has his weapon? ???

Princess, normally, painlessly killing someone in great pain who wishes for death and will cause massive destruction if left alive is not considered to be torturing them. ??? And I don't suppose there's any point in asking why she suddenly became naked?

Excelide, SET UP!

Well, never mind, that was actually pretty easy. Nice catch Milhi. And nice aim.

My guess for where the sword came from: Belka. Oh, and despite how insanely dangerous it is they seem to have dropped it in the middle of a field without actually destroying it. So, um, yeah.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:06:17 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2011, 07:02:03 AM »
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:20 AM »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »
Madomagi Family[Warning: Danbooru]

That reminds me, in one of the recent spin-off official mangas, Homura seems to finally have achieved a "good ending" by somehow keeping Madoka and Sayaka out of the whole magic girl thing.

Of course, this means all we see from them are a couple of panels of them and then Homura kicking Mami out telling her to leave them alone.

Here,
here and
here

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #265 on: June 08, 2011, 01:59:44 AM »
Madomagi Family[Warning: Danbooru]

That reminds me, in one of the recent spin-off official mangas, Homura seems to finally have achieved a "good ending" by somehow keeping Madoka and Sayaka out of the whole magic girl thing.

Of course, this means all we see from them are a couple of panels of them and then Homura kicking Mami out telling her to leave them alone.

Here,
here and
here
Might be one of the intermediate loops. Mami just faced Charlotte(which due to not being distracted, she didn't have too much trouble with), theres like most of a month to go to Walpurgishnacht.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #266 on: June 08, 2011, 10:11:16 AM »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #267 on: June 08, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »
Yeah that rat bastard.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2011, 05:28:16 PM »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2011, 09:38:02 AM »
Kyubey encounters Ghost Rider. Discuss.
My work

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2011, 01:38:44 PM »
Nabari no Ou.

Now THESE are fucking ninja.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »
Kyubey encounters Ghost Rider. Discuss.

Which ghost rider?

When the hulk came back to earth after being exiled, he brought an army of aliens and proceeded to plummet NY and threaten to conquer the world, taking down multiple of the heaviest marvel hitters on the way, including Shield, X-men, avengers, Dr.Strange and several others.

When Reed Richards tried to point ghost rider at the hulk, the flaming skull simply replied that the hulk was in perfect legitimacy of razing down the world after having been betrayed by it, and drove off.

So it's perfectly possible that the ghost rider acepts Kyubey's vision of "the souls of some little girls are worth the salvation of the entire universe".

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »
Nah, Ghost Rider is a spirit of vengeance. So Hulk getting vengeance was A-OK.
My work

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
Nah, Ghost Rider is a spirit of vengeance. So Hulk getting vengeance was A-OK.

Whereas Kyubey's just a heartless bastard/bitch/thing.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2011, 06:01:12 PM »
My work

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:01 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYhWYzSU7-M
I watched all of it.

Is it just me or did the fatalities portion seem kinda dull compared to the rest?
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2011, 01:41:41 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYhWYzSU7-M

MUGEN is such a quality game. The art looks so good by comparison to other games of it's age. [/Sarcasm]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2011, 10:25:54 AM »
Wow is there any popular media/game character that hasn't been converted to MUGEN yet? Shame oni-miko didn't show up.

Also I'll agree the fatalities do look a little somewhat dull, but that's probably because MK is kinda old compared to all the other ones.

On other news, OG Divine Wars Record 2 out!

[spoiler]
Even more Excellen!

Aparently the Alteisen has such aceleration forces that it makes lesser men nauseated just by piloting the simulation.

We finally find out what exactly chokabam armor is. Kinda ironic that Excellen refuses it after having complained the Weissy was underarmored on the previous volume.

Sanger Zonvolt piloting a mecha whitout an oversized sword!

Tasuku, just like Guilliam, can  switch mechas in the cold void of the space.

Defensive supports ahoy!

Hyriu custom and its whole crew ascended to whole new levels of epicness as they break trough with a frontal charge trough hundreds of enemy battleships! Yes, that's battleships I said, not even counting their lion swarms!

Sanger and Kyosuke duke it out with such power that nearby battleships explode from their concetrated awesomness! And Sanger actually smiles!

Grungust type 0... Has TEETHS? :o

[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »
On other news, OG Divine Wars Record 2 out!
Oh Excellen...

[spoiler]I lol'd at the part where she sees Aya's pilot suit. And now I can stop wondering how she survives in space wearing that. :p

Sanger's mech has some nice pants.

Is it just me or does Daitetsu look kind of like Dr. Hell here?[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:24:09 PM by Prime32 »
My work