Author Topic: Anime & Manga 3  (Read 164236 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Anime & Manga 3
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
Madoka:[spoiler]The only way Homura could've been more badass in that battle was if she had brought some giant robots. Wich isn't that impossible, considering that every time she goes back it's a new timeline, she would eventually run into a world where giant robots were developed and she could steal some. Even if it's just a month's time.[/spoiler]
Yes indeed.
??? at the second last item not working.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
Madoka:[spoiler]The only way Homura could've been more badass in that battle was if she had brought some giant robots. Wich isn't that impossible, considering that every time she goes back it's a new timeline, she would eventually run into a world where giant robots were developed and she could steal some. Even if it's just a month's time.[/spoiler]
Yes indeed.
... I don't care what others say, that shall be from now on the official Madoka end to me!

??? at the second last item not working.

My bet it's that it did work. It just worked too well and either Madoka was killed by colateral damage or Earth was glassed/mutated too badly in the aftermath. Altough arguably one of the few things that could go toe to toe with TTGL, Getter Ray technology is still renowed for a wide array of dangerous secondary effects.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »
Besides, its still basically the same technology as magical girls use. :)
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 09:12:21 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
So veekie made a bunch of avatar-sized gifs of Madoka 11. This one was too awesome in context not to use. Sorry, SFT. :(

Aus eins mach zehn, und zwei lass gehn~
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2011, 06:34:11 PM »
This one was too awesome in context not to use. Sorry, SFT. :(

OH SURE, THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY! WELL YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL BE SORRY!

I'm kidding. Looks nice. And the gag wasn't really going anywhere anyway.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2011, 06:41:21 PM »
This one was too awesome in context not to use. Sorry, SFT. :(

OH SURE, THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY! WELL YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL BE SORRY!

I'm kidding. Looks nice. And the gag wasn't really going anywhere anyway.
Well, for now it's temporary as RL Walpurgis Night is approaching. We'll see if I get tired of it by the 30th. :P
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2011, 10:17:25 PM »
[spoiler]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/spoiler]
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2011, 01:31:58 AM »
TvTropes has confirmation of a Live-Action Bleach movie...

Looks like 2012 really will be the end of the world.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »
TvTropes has confirmation of a Live-Action Bleach movie...

Looks like 2012 really will be the end of the world.
There have been about a dozen musicals already.
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »
Dog Days 5

Nice choreography and random-chibi-ness.
Noir shares a VA with Kuroneko. Typecasting much?
BOOST RIDE!

[spoiler]So, the ED shows all the alternate forms of his "sword" - ring, twin blades, surfboard thingy...
By this point the Hero's first day has passed, and everything in the OP and ED has been shown. Plot nao?[/spoiler]
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2011, 07:54:17 PM »
Hey Secchan, look what I found!

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »

Mine ran away...

:(

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2011, 08:13:19 PM »

Mine ran away...

Funny, I still see Secchan.

Though what Konoka is holding is interesting...
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »

Mine ran away...

Funny, I still see Secchan.

Though what Konoka is holding is interesting...

So she's showing up on your screen?

And it's a lovely little gem, Konoka.

Wait a minute... OH CRAP!

[spoiler][/spoiler]