Author Topic: Fertility Spirits  (Read 5910 times)

TheVorpalTribble

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • *snicker-snack*
    • Email
Fertility Spirits
« on: February 26, 2011, 05:05:05 PM »
I'm doing some writing, and the main character is to be a nymph. A Hyleoroi to be specific, basically a forest Lady, who unlike dryads are not beholden to any one place.

True fey creatures in this setting are angels that remained neutral in the conflict between heaven and hell. They were thus abandoned to the world where they took new shapes, genders, etc.

This nymph is basically a fertility spirit. Not one of birth, but of sexuality.

She has the power to release powerful pheromones, which she controls the level of. If in danger, and it be a male, she can make it so powerful that the sudden overpowering lust and blood pressure cause heart attacks and aneurisms. So basically she may use desire to charm and as a weapon. 

What else might a literal spirit of sex be capable of? We're not talking succubus here btw. Not interested in BDSM here.

Also, what might a man who has captured and tricked her into being permanently bonded to him gain from her influence and satisfaction of needs beyond most, if any, mortal women?

Over hill, over dale, through bush, through briar, over park, over pale, through blood, through fire...

A Dying Ember
(Campaign Setting)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Fertility Spirits
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »
What else might a literal spirit of sex be capable of? We're not talking succubus here btw. Not interested in BDSM here.
Change someone's sexual preference? If they annoyed her she could give them a really weird (possibly lethal) fetish. Maybe cause sterility/infertility, or reverse menopause. Hell, maybe even change someone's gender.

Also, what might a man who has captured and tricked her into being permanently bonded to him gain from her influence and satisfaction of needs beyond most, if any, mortal women?
Make the woman of his dreams fall in love with him?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:01:21 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »
This can help. A webcomic about faeries & sex. Funny. :)
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
Tissue damage?

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.