Author Topic: Re: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.  (Read 920 times)

BrokeAndDrive

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Why are there no ghosts of dinosaurs?

... wrong forum.
All forums are right forums for putting that dickless wonder in his place: at my feet.

Think I didn't save my post? :lol 'Course you gotta protect yo' boy from big bad BAD because unlike any of you I can gouge out his eyeballs and skullfuck him, just like WotC defended Gamer_Zero when he unjustly fucked Autumn up the ass.

[Suckdick_Lames] is impervious to logic, reason, argument, flaming, humor, trolling, sarcasm, and a few other things I'm sure I've missed.  Since most of the people here are too polite to do so, I figured a nice, simple STFU hasn't been tried yet, but obviously no dice.  The child man [FYFY] insists on being a loud, obnoxious dumbshit on the internet.
:clap 'Bout time someone other than myself told off that retarded assburger troll with four full garbage trucks of unwarranted self-importance. "Mastering* Dungheaps & Dyr'nevergonnagetlaids may be impressive to your fatassed single mother, but the rest of us still think you're a dildo." *Anyone with two brain cells who reads his crybaby wailings realizes he's a completely clueless jackass who doesn't know what he's talking about. A thorough failure online and IRL who's too much of a fucking COWARD to defend his baseless points without resorting to "ur lieign hurp derp!11". If only he were raised by competent parents who would gladly smack his whiny bitch ass down until he shut his fucking mouth and got a job and girlfriend, like the hundred-million other sissy, punkass, special ed snowflakes littering the Internet with their unwanted presence.

Suckdick_Lames is a sackless pussy who is too chickenshit to address an argument head-on with logic, reason, maturity, or any semblance of intelligence or experience. Therefore, anything he mouth-diahrreas are on piss-weak foundations that crumble before the cutting glare of public scrutiny.

The dumbfuck realizes this, so in a desperate, pathetic attempt at safeguarding his overinflated man-child ego, he must hide behind -- like the COWARDLY LITTLE BITCH he is -- the DC 0 illusions of style-over-substance, grade-school-girl sarcasm, /b/tard memes and textspeak lingo that only impress adolescents, and immature insults which he mines endlessly from the same tired, shallow Bargain Bin of Nonsensical Yappings.

Dude: shut your fucking dumbass mouth and get off my Internet. Now.

Gotta admit, the crybaby did have one thing right: smiting imbeciles is one hell of a way to put yourself in a jolly good mood :D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:00:07 PM by BrokeAndDrive »
Random quotes:[spoiler]I think Roy's coinages are shitty and dumb, but Failroy has to take the cake for the dumbest new compound word of the year
~

That was kind of the point. I was trying to be a Roy parody, but I guess it didn't come across overly well.

==

JaronK is of course most famous for his massive thought experiments into placing classes into tiers. While a kind of nifty idea, and a decent enough way to think about stuff, his particular tier assignments were basically insane. Apparently the criteria he used was to assign classes relative strength based on what bullshit he personally would let them get away with at 20th level.

So Factotums were rated very highly, because apparently he would let them use Rokugan-exclusive skills with Forgotten Realms-exclusive weapons from the back of MM2 templated warbeasts. But Rogues suck donkey dick, becuase he wouldn't let them use Use Magic Device to read scrolls of Planar Binding. It was a very surreal argument.
~

And to think the system was immortalized in OOTS. As a general rule, I try to avoid all tier discussion there because it's the De Facto system at BG, and I'm not going to change anyone's mind.

Besides, I think if most people are pressed, they will admit that it's just an estimate, anyway, and that results can vary from table to table.
~

My only real complaint with the tier system is that at one point I was tired (tiered?) of hearing about it.[/spoiler]