Author Topic: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.  (Read 61327 times)

SeekingKnight

• Curious George
Re: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
I didn't mean Sunic to lock it I ment he is no longer doing the handbook.  Sorry for being misunderstood.

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
Re: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2011, 08:43:09 PM »
Right... well Jarona, you done failing yet?
You done being stupid? Guess not.
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »
I must say I am crestfallen. I am not in the list of non-fuckwits.

Handy Links

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2011, 10:02:07 PM »
I must say I am crestfallen. I am not in the list of non-fuckwits.
That also means you're not in the list of people who didn't piss him off.

You should be proud.

Pride pride, baby!
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2011, 10:05:18 PM »
It was a list of non-fuckwits, even if a not a complete one. That leads me to believe most are fuckwits, while a minority of the users are not. As such, I assume I am a fuckwit. I hope my professors don't lower my graders for that.

Handy Links

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2011, 10:16:02 PM »
It was a list of non-fuckwits, even if a not a complete one. That leads me to believe most are fuckwits, while a minority of the users are not. As such, I assume I am a fuckwit. I hope my professors don't lower my graders for that.
Hey, he says I'm a fuckwit too.

And we all know you don't have any class to be graded on, Tshern. ;)
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »
It would actually seem so. My exam results are a week late now and I am not exactly happy about that. One more to go, dammit!

Handy Links

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2011, 10:27:36 PM »
I didn't mean Sunic to lock it I ment he is no longer doing the handbook.  Sorry for being misunderstood.
I knew exactly what you were talking about, despite Sunic being an idiot.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »
Incomplete list. I also wasn't sure what to make of your comment here.

Lycan definitely is a fuckwit, and so is Jarona. Ignoring more Fail from them.

Though, as long as we're on the subject here, everyone's favorite fuckwit, named Whisper brought up a very interesting subject. You see, this particular fuckwit seems to regard me as a bot, only there to act as an informational tool for the fuckwit armies. Well, if it's going to be like that, then I can just stop helping you fuckwits entirely.

So fuckwits. What do you say about that?

And non fuckwits, be sure to give Mr. BAW D&D bad touched me but I'm going to whine and flail about it anyways a hard time if that bothers you. If it doesn't bother you, that's fine. Helping others benefits them, not me, so I can simply stop doing it at any time with no loss to myself.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Carnap

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2011, 10:42:16 AM »

Though, as long as we're on the subject here, everyone's favorite fuckwit, named Whisper brought up a very interesting subject. You see, this particular fuckwit seems to regard me as a bot, only there to act as an informational tool for the fuckwit armies. Well, if it's going to be like that, then I can just stop helping you fuckwits entirely.

And non fuckwits, be sure to give Mr. BAW D&D bad touched me but I'm going to whine and flail about it anyways a hard time if that bothers you. If it doesn't bother you, that's fine. Helping others benefits them, not me, so I can simply stop doing it at any time with no loss to myself.

Sunic, you are Crusader of Logic, don't lose your faith. Bring back your handbook. I'm longing to see your guide finished and full of irrefutable arguments. Don't care about stalkers.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2011, 11:44:39 AM »

Sunic, you are Crusader of Logic, don't lose your faith. Bring back your handbook. I'm longing to see your guide finished and full of irrefutable arguments. Don't care about stalkers.

And at this point, it is logical to stop helping the fuckwits who refuse to respect me even when it directly benefits them. It sucks the nonfuckwits have to suffer too, but that's the Lowest Common Denominator for you.

My advice? Pressure the fuckwits to step up or step on out.

And don't forget:

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2011, 12:03:32 PM »
Crusading seems to be having some difficulty these days, why not switch to Cleric? :)
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2011, 01:38:26 PM »
Crusading seems to be having some difficulty these days, why not switch to Cleric? :)

:rollseyes Perhaps a class that does not have Diplomacy?

A point. I doubt Prime has been PM'ed to lock this thread. NOrmally its much more egregious behaviour that gets threads locked.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »

Crusaders of Logic have a broad spell list. They should not be confused with the Crusader class.

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Carnap

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
So cast Protection from Fuckwits on yourself and bring back your guide, please.

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »
Does that mean you're going to stop trolling, too?