Author Topic: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.  (Read 61317 times)

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »
Removed, Fail levels excessively high. You all were warned.

Aww

Good job I saved it to my pc before sunic emo rage quit.

Kajhera

• Hong Kong
Re: The complete guide to IP proofing OR how to survive and enjoy your campaign.
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »
Removed, Fail levels excessively high. You all were warned.

Aww

Good job I saved it to my pc before sunic emo rage quit.

... aw.  :( I didn't ... could perchance...?

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »
I wont repost an authors work without permission, Sunic is the author and he definitely wants it gone sorry.

Kajhera

• Hong Kong
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
Ah well... I'll try to seal the sieve of my memory I guess then.

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2011, 09:14:14 PM »
Well, let's get the thread locked and deleted, then.

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2011, 09:23:18 PM »
Well, let's get the thread locked and deleted, then.
Can I help? :D
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »
Wait. Sunic's fail levels are too high, so he quit?

Doesn't the quitting come before the fail?
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2011, 12:13:56 AM »
Dang, I had some good stuff too!

And a way around the whole problem with Disguise...
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2011, 03:50:04 AM »

:banghead Oh the drama.

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2011, 04:38:13 AM »

It's Sunic.  What do you expect?
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2011, 04:49:46 AM »

It's Sunic.  What do you expect?

Behind the memes? The maturity of an adult ... oh. Pity.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 04:52:19 AM by Gods_Trick »

Esgath

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2011, 05:16:32 AM »
Too bad the topic is gone, I would have learned much more. :/
At least I got some idea's out of the thread, so thank you anyway.

Gnorman

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
  • I'm a monster. Rawr.
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46:11 AM »
This is just... baby town frolics.

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »
Can you reconsider and continue this, Sunic? I know it's hard for you to see this level of fail and not smite, but writing a guide about how to avoid traps and get things that are actually useful will bring light to less knowledgeable fellows, and you'll have less imbeciles to smite in the end.

ps: Yes, this is kind of major dick suckage, but I'm pretty curious about how this could end up when finished, and compiled infos about how not to fail in general in one thread would be kind of nice to have here.
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:
Kagamine Rin - Antichlorobenzene (ft. Kagamine Ren)

Gnorman

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
  • I'm a monster. Rawr.
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2011, 08:00:41 AM »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:00:41 AM by Gnorman »

genuine

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2011, 09:57:25 AM »
Interesting, instead of trying to educate people, he got pissy and took his toys away. All because we asked about factotums and the disguise skill. I can't help but wonder if the project was just too hard.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »
Can you reconsider and continue this, Sunic? I know it's hard for you to see this level of fail and not smite, but writing a guide about how to avoid traps and get things that are actually useful will bring light to less knowledgeable fellows, and you'll have less imbeciles to smite in the end.

ps: Yes, this is kind of major dick suckage, but I'm pretty curious about how this could end up when finished, and compiled infos about how not to fail in general in one thread would be kind of nice to have here.

I'm sure it would have been nice. But when you ask people very nicely to shut the fuck up, and stop failing on at least a half dozen separate occasions, and they adamantly refuse to do so, well several other principles come up:

You help me, I help you. Does exactly what it says. And the reverse is also true, aka idiots don't get help.

Lowest Common Denominator: Common on forums, and anywhere public really. In effect, idiots ruin it for everyone.

So anyone who wants to whine and flail, do it at the fuckwits who ruined it.

Also, surprised it took people so long to notice.

But anyways, most of the people responding, including competents turned fuckwits snakeman and lycan are the biggest reasons I am convinced I made the right decision. You're not, but almost everyone else is.

Perhaps in a few months, this board will recover from its epidemic of Fail, and again be worthy of my assistance. As it is, it does not deserve my time and effort. So it can just be that place I go to Smite Imbeciles until said Imbeciles have been eradicated. In any case, any hopes of this handbook being completed have been destroyed forever, which again, you can thank the Fuckwit Army for.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2011, 10:33:26 AM »
ah, screw it ....

HA-HA!

TO THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR!

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.