Author Topic: Help critique and expand on Warlock and Warhulk builds  (Read 3930 times)

willpower

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Re: Help critique and expand on Warlock and Warhulk builds
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »
I'm sure you're right about it. I just remember seeing someone working on one andsaying they would get like 4 full attacks a round by using a teleport action as a standard action, a move action a swift action and using their normal full attack action. I suppose that may be possible with a Warblade build using their ability to take a second turn after an initial turn, but they could only do that once a day I believe.

So looking further I am gettin myself into trouble again. I reran into the Runecaster Class in Races of Stone, and am now thinking of a caster again. Albeit an armored caster using Heavy Armor. I am having memories of being lost with twenty fivebooks of spells I can pick nearly any from on a moments notice and having nothing to cast, simply because I have too many options... Though that was my Shadowcraft mage this one would have to be easier right? Well if I went with this class, I would probably be a gish with almost all levels in Wizard. I know the best gishes use Shapeshift, but Ihate going with convention. Particularly when my DM is soo much more familiar with monsters than I am. I never know what Ican change into, and am not nearly familiar enough with templates. So I would probably stay away from that for the most part. Any ideas on Runecaster?