Author Topic: Help witch Gestalt  (Read 2444 times)

Bortasz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Help witch Gestalt
« on: February 11, 2011, 04:24:08 PM »
The problem:

Gestalt:

Artificer+?

I don't want make him to much powerful (His already Tier 1 ) But i want add some spell to him like Fabricate Minor and Major Creation.
I was Thinking about Magewright NPC class from Eberron... Maks 5 lvl spells and very low Number (Witch intelect 18 Only four add first lvl eight spells on 4 lvl Thirteen spells on 8 lvl of that class and the most powerful is 3 lvl spell.

Other question where i can Find variant rules for Ranger that give him him Wild Shape?

Last Question. Any idea for Gestalt that put Warblade or Swordsage to Tier 1 or 2?

PS: What Other Gestalt Combination you find most appealing to you?
Radical Taoist
[spoiler]It bears saying: if up against a logic-impervious DM who thinks Core is balanced and Psionics*  isn't, then the most powerful way to disprove that is to play a C.o.D. (Cleric or Druid). Noncore material will not be necessary unless you are going for pure overkill (Draconic Wildshape? Divine Metamagic?). So by all means, if you must win that argument, take you C.o.D. to town. Annihilate the opposition. Make the NPCs and other players scream "Oh no, it's C.o.D.zilla!!!!!" in badly dubbed English. Breathe radioactive fire. Knock down buildings. Then stomp out of the burning Tokyo that is the ruins of the game and swim off into the ocean, seeking a DM with some basic cognitive functions. [/profile]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: Help witch Gestalt
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
Gestalt dosen't generally increase tier on tier 1 classes anyway.
I would go with Artificer//Psion personally.

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 04:29:59 PM »
Last Question. Any idea for Gestalt that put Warblade or Swordsage to Tier 1 or 2?
Warblade//Wizard?
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Shadeseraph

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »
Pretty much what Littha said.

In fact, just for kicks, I'd love to be an Artificer // Artificer.

Anyway, Artificer // Factotum synergizes nicely, I think. Adds versatility, including more versatility with casting, and allows you to focus entirelly on int.

Other question where i can Find variant rules for Ranger that give him him Wild Shape?

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#ranger

Swordsage // Druid & Warblade // Archivist. Now I want to try one of these xD.

Swordsage/Crusader/Warblade/Eternal Blade/Master of Nine // Ardent
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:37:56 PM by Shadeseraph »
[spoiler]
I hate mouth breathing fuckwits who go around spouting lies, even after being corrected on those lies, and that bait mods into helping to defend their wrongness and fail. I also hate the MBFs that don't understand the meaning of words, and that can't get a fucking clue.
Hey! I like spouting lies. It's very entertaining to observe how people on the internet are buffing their small egos by declaring victories over some stupid MBFs. :smirk
Also - I hate people who use too smart words that I don't understand. :mad

Hi Welcome

Go fuck yourself, because others won't do it for you.

Stop flirting you two.  :p
[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 04:34:08 PM »
Warblade//Wizard?

I'd take Warblade//Druid and specialize in Stone dragon. Who doesn't like a bear that can smash through walls.

Bortasz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »
Warblade/Druid? And use stance + maneuvers +wildshape(12 head Hydra)

Littha

Psionic Artificer // Psion Sheeper?

Fact this thing will be Cool ;]

Shadeseraph

Artificer // Psionic Artificer..,

Match make in Heaven ;)
Radical Taoist
[spoiler]It bears saying: if up against a logic-impervious DM who thinks Core is balanced and Psionics*  isn't, then the most powerful way to disprove that is to play a C.o.D. (Cleric or Druid). Noncore material will not be necessary unless you are going for pure overkill (Draconic Wildshape? Divine Metamagic?). So by all means, if you must win that argument, take you C.o.D. to town. Annihilate the opposition. Make the NPCs and other players scream "Oh no, it's C.o.D.zilla!!!!!" in badly dubbed English. Breathe radioactive fire. Knock down buildings. Then stomp out of the burning Tokyo that is the ruins of the game and swim off into the ocean, seeking a DM with some basic cognitive functions. [/profile]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »
I would emphasize strength rather than number of attacks, manoeuvres will make you unable to benefit from most of the hydra goodness.

JohnnyMayHymn

• Bi-Curious George
  • Lord of the Kitchen Sink
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 08:47:00 AM »
Artificer+?
Factotum would get you extra actions, but is just about as feat hungry as Artificer,

Binder on the other hand can get you crafting feats from a Vestige (Astaroth), why specialize when you can have just the right feat when you need it?
you can now cover more than one archetype (Blastificer, Meleeficer, Buffificer, Archerficer and Hordeficer)

jeez, so many come to mind...

Kalashtar
Archivist20 /// FactotumX, thrallherd1, FactotumX  have your thrall be an artificer (on days that you want one  :smirk)

Druid5, Planar Shepherd10, Druid5 /// Anything you want really, could be swordsage, cleric, ardent etc... (in this case I would self nerf and not pick a plane with insane time ratios)
-------------------------------CHEESE----------------------------------------
[spoiler]Venerable DW Loredrake Kobold, LA buy off Divine Minion Template, and as many Ghost levels as you can get,
Insane Bloodline Abuse ... 3 major bloodlines (BLA = 1st Bloodline, BLB = 2nd Bloodline, BLC = 3rd Bloodline)
"side"1
BLA1, BLB1, BLC1, BLA2, BLB2, BLC3, Thrallherd1, BLA3, BLB3, BLC3, Legacy Champion10(choose +8 to a bloodlines "this level counts for class level dependant calculations" <---me paraphrasing)
"side2" not in following order
Binder3, Ardent3(magic mantle), Dragonblood (cloistered) Cleric1, Dread Necromancer1(if rebuking stacks), CrusaderX, SwordsageX, WarbladeX, bard1(song of the white raven),

optional: rangerX, scoutX if you want to stack swift hunter
erudite, wilder if you feel you need double or triple pp for your ardent stuff (bloodlines will advance ML and PP but not powers known, but ardents are ... special)

what you get (maybe if your DM is freaking Bonkers...)
WS as 11th level druid at will, outsider type
ghost abilities(try to make your outsider or dragon type override the ghost type)
dragon type, access to epic feats and other cheese
EBL around 20th depending on how your DM rules "best progression" and if you put your binder levels between your BL/Legacy CHampion levels
ML around 20th for Ardent, see above
PP for around 20th as ardent, or 2X, or 3X if you took 1 level each of erudite, wilder
rebuking as around 20th or 40th level cleric depending on what your DM rules possibly 2 pools as 20th level
initiator level around 10th for crusader, warblade and swordsage
inspire courage as if you were around 30th level bard(song of the white raven stacks with "levels" of warblade/crusader)
pretty much max out the thrallherd table for number of believers(160sumthing), It would be something like 20th character level + 18th "level" thrallherd + cha bonus to determine leaderhship score
around 19th level for swift hunter calculations
there is more i'm sure if you dig around...
[/spoiler]
EDIT: that probably didn't help at all :lmao
-----------------------/CHEESE---------------------------------------------
it's late, so there are probably errors, and you could probably squeeze more in here
My (sometimes offensive) Web Comic Faux Blast
Can you find the Wumpus? (Hint: start with the spoiler....)
[spoiler] :beathorse [/spoiler]
...........  :joystick

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 09:15:25 AM »
The problem:

Gestalt:

Artificer+?

I don't want make him to much powerful (His already Tier 1 ) But i want add some spell to him like Fabricate Minor and Major Creation.
I was Thinking about Magewright NPC class from Eberron... Maks 5 lvl spells and very low Number (Witch intelect 18 Only four add first lvl eight spells on 4 lvl Thirteen spells on 8 lvl of that class and the most powerful is 3 lvl spell.

Wizard, obviously, would give you the spells you wanted...

UA, IIRC.

Warblade//Archivist or Unarmed Swordsage//Druid would be the obvious choices.  Warblade//Wizard works, as does Warblade//Artificer, and Cloistered Cleric//Unarmed Swordsage has potential as well.

Rogue 1/Rokugan Ninja 1/Unarmed Swordsage 18//Factotum 19/Mindbender 1, because I like ninja assassins.  Binder 15/Knight of the Sacred Seal 5//Dread Necromancer 20 for a fun minion master.  Warblade//Factotum or Archivist//Factotum for a snotty "I know more than you, and knowledge beats brute strength" character.

JaronK