Author Topic: Re: Is the role of Stealthy Dude a viable role in a party of non-stealthers?  (Read 711 times)

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Bitch, u angry? Go whine, moan and complain, but you won't change the fact that you and your pimp are wrong.
I respect others opinions, and others styles of game, but it is clear (at least to me) that Sunic_Trolls is just ignorant. His way of playing is "superior" and everything else is just "coddling" players, fail DM's, etc. for him. If it works for him and his players, good for them, but it's not the One And True Way of playing. Bitch, better recognize!

And you know why I called you Sunics fanboy? Because you're attacking JaronK just like your pimp does. Having similar opinion is one thing, but ganging on one person? and with such fail arguments? :lol

...Right. And you've managed to add what to this conversation? Most of us have managed to add something worthwhile to the conversation while you've done nothing but launch personal attacks left and right since you 'registered'.

I'm going to call you a dipshit, and put you in the same pile of fail. Please note, you sucker of donkey cocks, that bestiality is illegal in most of the world, and your animal-loving ways, while they may be actually hot, will not be tolerated. Furthermore, you ass-ramming stoolpusher, you've managed to actually irritate me, something that nobody else in this thread has managed to do. Congratulations.

Now, before you get mad enough that your face screws up enough that all that's visible are your prominent herpes sores, allow me to welcome you to Brilliant Gameologists with all the affection I can muster. Usually, this involves throwing the new person into the pigpen, devoid of clothes, scented in pig shit and musk, but as you've decided to leap both feet straight into personal attacks, you'll have to make do with the following:

I find you to be an individual with absolutely nothing useful to add to this community. Even spam bots manage to make themselves more worthwhile than you have during their brief stay on this board. In your very first post, you went from 'possible worthwhile member of the community' straight down to 'complete dipshit', completely bypassing 'mouth-breathing fuckwit', something only Aelryinth's managed to do so far. Congratulations, you just equaled the most moronic person polluting the various Character Optimization communities.

In response to your complete lack of intelligence, I suggest you seek out a Japanese family and request they guide you in their rituals of honorable suicide, otherwise known as ?? lit. "stomach-cutting", colloquially known as seppuku. Or, failing that, locate your nearest surgeon to have your reproductive organs removed, before you pollute your shallow end of the gene pool further.

Now, in case you actually aren't a sock puppet account, on top of all that, I bid you:

Hi Welcome
Solo on Essentials
I prepared irresistible phantasmal killer today... as a 4th level spell.
"He hit me with a flaming garbage can...and then the god damn hobo next to it!"