Author Topic: [3.5] Help me build a new monstrous melee character  (Read 6333 times)

zapato2

• Monkey bussiness
Re: [3.5] Help me build a new monstrous melee character
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 06:49:09 AM »
Evil Drow have a tendency to treat all other races as utter crap.  I wouldn't want to role play anything other than a drow in an all drow party with my friends.  I think they would just give me shit 100% of the time and attribute it to role playing were I some other non-drow race.  I like the idea of a Drow Elf Eternal Blade.  You'd probably hear more about them if Drow wasn't among the worst +2 LA (and if Drizzt never existed).

My party is all tier 3 and I might be able to ask the DM if I can avoid the "favored class" requirement.  But, I feel that asking him for pounce might be already pressing the limits of what he wants to allow in his game.  We'll see.

Guess what happens when the non-drow starts dishing out 200+ damage per round. Go on, guess.

Haha, We're trying to take it back from other drow (who dont whorship Loth but some lesser undead banshee diety). So yeah all fun and good times in the roleplaying department :)
"It is not enough that I succeed. Others must fail!"

zapato2

• Monkey bussiness
Re: [3.5] Help me build a new monstrous melee character
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 02:15:16 PM »
Thanks to everyone who helped! The end result: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=275259
"It is not enough that I succeed. Others must fail!"