Author Topic: Help me build a succubus cheerleader.  (Read 8337 times)

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
Help me build a succubus cheerleader.
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:25:33 AM »
When attempting to build a succubus cheerleader with core (including XPH), completes, mic, savage species and the MiniHB what are some of the feats and items I should be looking for?

I have a level in marshal and maxed ranks in use magic device, diplomacy and bluff, unfortunately the DM has nixed mindsight and darkstalker. :(

Planing to take crusader for more party buff later, until then but what else should I do?
Warshaper is definitely on the list for personal combat buffs.

Also are there any good forms to shift into using shape-change?
I know I can get most medium and small animal forms through lycantropes, but what other ticks are hidden in the humanoid list?

Here is the sheet; http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=274107
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Re: Help me build a succubus cheerleader.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 08:42:51 AM »
*Ahem*
BARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARD(Dragon Shaman if you feel like it)BARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARDBARD...

Ask your DM if you can take Focused Performer from Dragon as a feat.

OK, I'm done with that part.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 09:35:15 AM »

Dragonfire Inspiration Bard at that! Can you retrain so you take Bard first? The extra skills are yummy, and the handbook goes into ACFs that make the Bard rock!

A cheerleader outfit doesn't hurt either  :P

Shadeseraph

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 10:34:11 AM »
And congrats on chosing Etna for your character image. I'd have chosen the -real- succubus, though. You know, quality is good, and all, but thats some serious quantity.
[spoiler]
I hate mouth breathing fuckwits who go around spouting lies, even after being corrected on those lies, and that bait mods into helping to defend their wrongness and fail. I also hate the MBFs that don't understand the meaning of words, and that can't get a fucking clue.
Hey! I like spouting lies. It's very entertaining to observe how people on the internet are buffing their small egos by declaring victories over some stupid MBFs. :smirk
Also - I hate people who use too smart words that I don't understand. :mad

Hi Welcome

Go fuck yourself, because others won't do it for you.

Stop flirting you two.  :p
[/spoiler]

Nunkuruji

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 05:13:18 PM »
No Fiend of Corruption, to have them eating out of your hand as well?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
Would your DM approve oslecamo's monster classes?

Dragonfire Inspiration Bard at that!
Gimme a D! Gimme an R! Gimme an A-G-O-N! Goooo dragons!

Any way to work in some magic pom-poms? :p Maybe you could use one of those cloaks that counts as a shield.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:53:44 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
Damn. Reikhardt is your Buddy got archived. ><
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 08:19:45 PM »
Would your DM approve oslecamo's monster classes?

Dragonfire Inspiration Bard at that!
Gimme a D! Gimme an R! Gimme an A-G-O-N! Goooo dragons!

Any way to work in some magic pom-poms? :p Maybe you could use one of those cloaks that counts as a shield.

He already said no specifically to those monster classes already. I was thinking about pom-poms that cast elation or something similar but BoED is a no-go, and custom magic items questionable. :/

and cloaks that count as a shield? Where can I find those?

And congrats on chosing Etna for your character image. I'd have chosen the -real- succubus, though. You know, quality is good, and all, but thats some serious quantity.

Do you know how hard it is to find a succubus in a cheerleader outfit? This is something that should be easy but... (Dark Ominous voice) "Google, has failed me for the last time." /me attempts to force-choke google... damn droids not needing to breathe.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"

Ras F

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »
Gnome Battle Cloak? RoS
Life gives you lemons? Then you better fucking learn Citromancy.

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 08:38:50 PM »
and cloaks that count as a shield? Where can I find those?
I saw them in one of the Dragon Magazines.
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 09:13:57 PM »
Gnome Battle Cloak? RoS

That makes it a no go :( oh well.

BrokeAndDrive

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Why are there no ghosts of dinosaurs?
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »
Book of Erotic Fantasy? :lmao
Random quotes:[spoiler]I think Roy's coinages are shitty and dumb, but Failroy has to take the cake for the dumbest new compound word of the year
~

That was kind of the point. I was trying to be a Roy parody, but I guess it didn't come across overly well.

==

JaronK is of course most famous for his massive thought experiments into placing classes into tiers. While a kind of nifty idea, and a decent enough way to think about stuff, his particular tier assignments were basically insane. Apparently the criteria he used was to assign classes relative strength based on what bullshit he personally would let them get away with at 20th level.

So Factotums were rated very highly, because apparently he would let them use Rokugan-exclusive skills with Forgotten Realms-exclusive weapons from the back of MM2 templated warbeasts. But Rogues suck donkey dick, becuase he wouldn't let them use Use Magic Device to read scrolls of Planar Binding. It was a very surreal argument.
~

And to think the system was immortalized in OOTS. As a general rule, I try to avoid all tier discussion there because it's the De Facto system at BG, and I'm not going to change anyone's mind.

Besides, I think if most people are pressed, they will admit that it's just an estimate, anyway, and that results can vary from table to table.
~

My only real complaint with the tier system is that at one point I was tired (tiered?) of hearing about it.[/spoiler]

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »
Try to keep it PG there is a reason I posted it here and not in the mature section, she's barely over two centuries old, so she's still young and naive.

Also not on the list of allowed books.

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 06:31:03 AM »

Dragonfire Inspiration Bard at that! Can you retrain so you take Bard first? The extra skills are yummy, and the handbook goes into ACFs that make the Bard rock!

Outsiders get 8 skill points per level, which is better than bard. Also look back at the allowed list of books, dragon-fire inspiration requires not allowed books. I'll probably be ECL14 before my next PC class level so bard isn't so appealing since a level one bard is a little outclassed at that time. We are allowed 1 PC class level for every 3 HD until we finish the monster class. And I want charm monster at will. :love

Got two-piece cheerleader outfit from glory-born armor. I love the fluff for glory-born.

At the moment my feats are flyby attack and avenging strike (smite cha times a day).

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 11:50:07 AM »

Outsiders get 8 skill points per level, which is better than bard. Also look back at the allowed list of books, dragon-fire inspiration requires not allowed books. I'll probably be ECL14 before my next PC class level so bard isn't so appealing since a level one bard is a little outclassed at that time. We are allowed 1 PC class level for every 3 HD until we finish the monster class. And I want charm monster at will. :love

Got two-piece cheerleader outfit from glory-born armor. I love the fluff for glory-born.

At the moment my feats are flyby attack and avenging strike (smite cha times a day).

Could you post your build, and house rules your group is using?

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »
It's in the first post.
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »
It's in the first post.

Thats what I'm confused by. It says level six for level, but on the class section it says Succubus 8/Marshal 1. How many HD of Outsider do you have, and do you have any ECL?

Looking at skill ranks, looks like you're being treated as a 6 HD creature, but it must mean certain house rules are in effect.

Catty Nebulart

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 12:52:03 AM »
Sorry the first 3 LA we hit are granted for free. I should have mentioned that. So yeah from here on out it follows the regular progression.