Author Topic: Rouge Trader  (Read 2755 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Rouge Trader
« on: February 18, 2011, 12:38:54 AM »
Anyone intrested in running or playing in a Rouge Trader game
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Re: Rouge Trader
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:22:40 AM »
I already work in cosmetics, what is my incentive to play this when I'm not at work?

konner09

• Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:24:18 AM »
I already work in cosmetics, what is my incentive to play this when I'm not at work?
its like darkk heresy same setting except easier
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 01:26:52 AM »
Flay, that might have been too easy a shot. :p

I've heard some decent things about it, actually, but don't have the book.

konner09

• Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 02:09:47 AM »
Flay, that might have been too easy a shot. :p

I've heard some decent things about it, actually, but don't have the book.
i have an online pdf of the core book

konner09

• Email
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 02:13:13 PM »
Are we talking about the original Rogue Trader? Aka 40K 1e? The one that started it all?

I would definetely like a shot at that. Heck, I would be willing to run it if needed, altough I must warn you all it would be my first time actually playing it.
sorry no the lastest 3.5 e

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 03:49:35 AM »
konner, if this is what you're talking about I don't know how you got 3.5e out of that.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

konner09

• Email
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
konner, if this is what you're talking about I don't know how you got 3.5e out of that.
i dunno why i put 3.5 e i should have said latest version

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 10:59:44 PM »
i dunno why i put 3.5 e i should have said latest version

I figured that's what you meant.   :p
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self