Author Topic: Is the role of Stealthy Dude a viable role in a party of non-stealthers?  (Read 114704 times)

Kajhera

• Hong Kong
Re: Is the role of Stealthy Dude a viable role in a party of non-stealthers?
« Reply #480 on: February 10, 2011, 04:36:27 PM »
I dunno, there's something kinda musical in how she talks. She's inspiring dragonfire! Or just flames!

... Hello person! *waves.*

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #481 on: February 10, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
Ah, so Jaron has already completed his sex change? That was fast. Or is this your way of coming out of the closet?

Normally, I'm not the type to make sexist remarks, but since you did ask nicely...

"Make sure you treat a lady right, but be sure to beat a bitch."

No, I take that back. Referring to Jarona as a bitch is an insult to female canines everywhere.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #482 on: February 10, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
Now why would someone waste all that perfectly good vitriol on something as trivial as fucking gender, when there's so many other valid reasons to break out the highly corrosive chemicals?
Solo on Essentials
I prepared irresistible phantasmal killer today... as a 4th level spell.
"He hit me with a flaming garbage can...and then the god damn hobo next to it!"

Anarchy_Kanya

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Bisexuality rocks! Anarchy Rules! Anarchy Girl FTW
« Reply #483 on: February 10, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »
Ah, so Jaron has already completed his sex change? That was fast. Or is this your way of coming out of the closet?

Normally, I'm not the type to make sexist remarks, but since you did ask nicely...

"Make sure you treat a lady right, but be sure to beat a bitch."

No, I take that back. Referring to Jarona as a bitch is an insult to female canines everywhere.
What ever you say, pimpboss. :rollseyes
Fly Away With Me!
We Are Angels! Anarchy!
[spoiler]
Once my 12 level VoP exalted Monk beat a Horned Devil. ALONE! The only dmg the devil could do to me was from one spell-like that he menaged to shoot out before he droped. :D
wow... you are the epitome of trolling...

Non complete list of people here that are not fuckwits: bearsarebrown, BeholderSlayer, Dictum Mortum, Ithamar, Kajhera, RelentlessImp, SeekingKnight, Shiki, Solo.
You didn't include yourself. Does that mean you're a fuckwit? ???

Hi Welcome
Then I can assume the answer to the question is "Yes".
[/spoiler]
Making Fighters special - lil project by me.

Kajhera

• Hong Kong
« Reply #484 on: February 10, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
... I wanted to try to make a sexist comment, but the only time I played a drow he was male.

bkdubs123

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #485 on: February 10, 2011, 04:50:17 PM »
Alright, awesome. All attempts at keeping the discussion civil, on topic, relevant, and containing actual analysis have failed. Utterly.

Looks like an entire thread full of lies, hand-waving, and absolutely baseless claims to me. I agree with Relentless Imp, only insofar that there is certainly nothing worth reading here.

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #486 on: February 10, 2011, 04:51:09 PM »
All of you just STOP.

These boards are fine as long as they aren't trouble and right now they are trouble.  I don't have the patience and would be happy to just boot the offenders, and I'm not going to do a ton of research to figure out who they are, so quit it before I just say fuck it and kick you all out.
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!