Author Topic: It's finally out (almost)  (Read 1827 times)

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
It's finally out (almost)
« on: January 24, 2011, 01:16:18 AM »
http://www.apathygames.com/

Pinnacle Entertainment Group has given their Official Seal of Approval, and should be showing up on their website in the next couple of weeks.

After over a year-and-a-half in development, it's finally packaged, and should be ready for download very soon.

If you've ever played Savage Worlds (or ever thought of trying it), then this series will be a blast! (I oughta know -- I helped playtest it)

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

BoomStick

• Monkey bussiness
  • Monkeys! We're all Monkeys!
Re: It's finally out (almost)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 06:00:25 PM »
From the website, it sounds pretty cool.  I mean, what they're willing to talk about.  Frankly, it was all a little vague.  Still, it seemed interesting.  The art seemed similar to Mutants and Masterminds.  I'm in. 
"There are shakers, and there are movers.  You,sir, are NOT a shaker."

bkdubs123

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 03:58:00 AM »
Wait, what's out?

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 10:48:47 AM »
Wait, what's out?
The TPA product from Apathy Games is in pre-release .... I'll give full update when "Flight 101" (the free starter adventure) is actually ready for download (which should be in the next couple weeks) -- I'm just trying build some hype right now, as you will need the Savage Worlds Explorers Edition for play.

Having playtested pretty much the whole TPA adventure series, I can certainly say that the juice is definitely worth the squeeze.  I think the whole concept is really neat, and thought that the writing was, well, brilliant. (just remember -- "fast, furious, and fun").
Until this, I had never encountered the Savage Worlds system; but having now played with it some, I have to admit it's a lot of fun -- it really is just "plug-and-play".

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »
Okay, now it's ready.  From what I hear, this stuff is flying off the shelves.
Go get your downloads.  The shit is cheap -- you have no reason to not get it.

Happy Gaming. :D

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt