Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Evil Bad Spookity Critters  (Read 106483 times)

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
Re: Uncle Kitties Evil Bad Spookity Critters
« Reply #380 on: March 24, 2011, 02:15:43 AM »
At least it's not another vampire?  :rollseyes

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #381 on: March 24, 2011, 02:38:55 AM »
im doing the myth critters elsewhere so they also get posted here. 

WHo else has a pic they want to become a critter?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #382 on: March 24, 2011, 05:48:31 AM »
im doing the myth critters elsewhere so they also get posted here. 

WHo else has a pic they want to become a critter?
Oooh! Oooh!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

EDIT: Alternatively,
[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:57:43 AM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #383 on: March 24, 2011, 08:55:20 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
How it works

Retractable jaws ftw.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #384 on: March 24, 2011, 09:01:30 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
How it works

Retractable jaws ftw.
I was going to say "mark it as spoiler, dammit", but I think by now that's in the "You're supposed to know this already" domain. :p
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #385 on: March 24, 2011, 10:23:16 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
How it works

Retractable jaws ftw.
I have no idea what I just watched.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2011, 04:51:54 AM »
wth is that first one from?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2011, 05:35:10 AM »
wth is that first one from?
Touhou Project fanart. There's one character who controls all boundaries (yes, all of them). Some people like casting her as a Cosmic Horror.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #388 on: March 29, 2011, 08:03:32 AM »
What happened to the slime thing, bhu? :p

I was going to say "mark it as spoiler, dammit", but I think by now that's in the "You're supposed to know this already" domain. :p
And only 10/12 episodes of it have come out. It's not even finished running yet. :witsend
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:50:13 AM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #389 on: March 29, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »

The SLimecats go in the silly thread with Veekie's Beehouse of Horror

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2011, 03:07:01 AM »
As I know nothing about the origin of these critters do you want me to make them as they appear in anime/manga, or shall i do something based on the pic?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2011, 03:13:33 AM »
Basing off the pic is best, though the one I linked the video of isn't much more detailed than that..
[spoiler]The full trick is the cute doll-thingy is just the lure for the chompy one, which is in turn just an appendage of the true form(another dolly, looking harmless as can be).

Also she likes cheese.[/spoiler]

And only 10/12 episodes of it have come out. It's not even finished running yet. :witsend
It's delayed indefinitely, probably will air on Walpurgis Night.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2011, 04:14:00 AM »
Yeah, basing them on the pics is far easier than trying to teach you about it all. Go wild.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #393 on: April 02, 2011, 05:46:06 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Yggdrasil
                      Huge Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar)
Hit Dice:             30d8+300 (435 hp)
Initiative:           +10
Speed:                Teleport 240 ft. (48 squares)
Armor Class:          48 (-2 Size, +10 Dex, +10 Deflection, +10 Luck, +10 Natural), touch 38, flat-footed 38
Base Attack/Grapple:  +30/+48
Attack:               Touch +40 melee touch (1d4 Wisdom Drain)
Full Attack:          2d6 Touches +40 melee touch (1d4 Wisdom Drain)
Space/Reach:          15 ft./15 ft.
Special Attacks:      Spellcasting, Teleport, Hallucinatory Touch
Special Qualities:    See in Darkness, Regeneration 25, Energy Resistance 30 (Acid, Cold, Fire, Sonic), DR 30/Epic, DR 10/-, SR 40, Immunities, Telepathy 1 mile
Saves:                Fort +27, Ref +27, Will +27
Abilities:            Str 30, Dex 30, Con 30, Int 30, Wis 30, Cha 30
Skills:               Bluff +43, Concentration +43, Diplomacy +43, Gather Information +43, Intimidate +43, Knowledge (Arcana, Geography, History, Local, Nature, Religion, The Planes) +43, Listen +43, Search +43, Sense Motive +43, Sleight of Hand +43, Spellcraft +43, Spot +43
Feats:                Combat Casting, Epic Spell Focus (Illusion), Epic Spell Penetration, Greater Spell Focus (Illusion), Greater Spell Penetration, Heighten Spell, Silent Spell, Spell Focus (Illusion), Spell Penetration, Still Spell, Transdimensional Spell
Environment:          The Outer Planes
Organization:         Unique
Challenge Rating:    
Treasure:             None
Alignment:            Chaotic Neutral
Advancement:          31+ HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment:     ---

"Some things are left well enough alone..."

The origins and goals of the entity known as Yggdrasil are unknown.  It is unknown if that is even her real name (and indeed her gender is not exactly verified either).  It is known that she is a truly powerful entity and may be on the verge of attaining power on par with the Gods (i.e. Divine Rank 0).  Why she wants this (and she appears to want it) no one is certain of.  While Yggdrasil appears able to understand virtually all forms of communication, rarely does she respond in an intelligible manner that makes sense or that isn't cloaked in symbolism and metaphor.  Most have given up trying to understand and simply get out of the way if she appears, abandoning their homes and fleeing.

Spellcasting: Yggdrasil can cast spells as a Druid whose Caster Level is equal to her Hit Dice.  Unlike normal her spell list contains all spells from the Enchantment and Illusion schools as well.

Teleport(Su): At will as a Swift Action Yggdrasil may teleport up to 240 ft.  A number of times per day equal to her Hit Dice she may use the spells Plane Shift OR Greater Teleport as a Supernatural Ability.

Hallucinatory Touch (Su):  Opponents touched by Yggdrasil take 1d4 Wisdom Drain (no Save), and then make a DC 35 Willpower Save or be affected by Mirage Arcana OR Persistent Image (choose before attacking).  Yggdrasil's Caster Level is equal to her HD.  Once  the victim's Wisdom is at 0 they must make a DC 35 Willpower Save (Save DC is Charisma based) or die.  If the Save is successful they lose 3d6 hit points instead.

Regeneration (Ex): Yggdrasil's regeneration does not work against cold iron.

Immunities (Ex): Yggdrasil is immune to the following: Mind-Affecting effects, poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, nonlethal damage, ability damage or Drain, energy drain, fatigue/exhaustion, petrification, polymorph, and electricity.  Yggdrasil does not require food, water, sleep, or air, and does not age.  She cannot be flanked, and cannot lose her Dexterity Bonus to AC.

Combat: Yggdrasil generally teleports in, disorients one opponent with a touch, teleports back out and launches spells from a distance.  She repeats until confusion destroys her opponents or they force her to try something different.  
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:05:00 AM by bhu »

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #394 on: April 02, 2011, 06:13:37 AM »
Yggdrasil
I like where this is going already.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #395 on: April 02, 2011, 09:01:48 AM »
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #396 on: April 02, 2011, 09:57:03 AM »
Well, at least I know a bunch of them. Nidhogg is popular enough to show up in a lot of stuff and Hrasvleg is the name of a spell from Nanoha(so I went and looked it up). The rest are totally obscure though!

Also funny enough that the name somehow manages to stick to some of the source ideas of the pic, eh, Agita?
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #397 on: April 02, 2011, 10:11:34 AM »
Also funny enough that the name somehow manages to stick to some of the source ideas of the pic, eh, Agita?

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #398 on: April 02, 2011, 08:02:31 PM »
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #399 on: April 25, 2011, 05:54:06 AM »
My apologies for the lack of attention, I intend to resume updating (did a minor one now).  I'm thinking if she's unique maybe I should giver her more hp somehow.