Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Evil Bad Spookity Critters  (Read 106481 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Uncle Kitties Evil Bad Spookity Critters
« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2011, 06:34:20 AM »
for Veekie (the mimic has CR)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Blood Daisy
                      Small Plant (Chaos, Evil, Extraplanar, Tanar'ri)
Hit Dice:             2d8+2 (11 hp)
Initiative:           +2
Speed:                5 ft. (1 square)
Armor Class:          16 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +1 Natural, +2 Profane), touch 15, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple:  +1/-6
Attack:               Leaf of Fury +3 melee (1d3-3)
Full Attack:          Leaf of Fury +3 melee (1d3-3)
Space/Reach:          5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:      Summon, Warp Soul, A Moment of Fury
Special Qualities:    Low Light Vision, Plant traits, Energy Resistance 10 (Acid, Cold, Fire), Immunities (Electricity, Poison). Telepathy 100', Profane Beauty, Tanar'ri Blood, Slight Build
Saves:                Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +4
Abilities:            Str 4, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 14
Skills:               Bluff +5, Hide +6, Listen +6, Move Silently +5, Spot +6
Feats:               Ability Focus (Warp Soul), Weapon Finesse (B)
Environment:          Any
Organization:         Solitary, Group (3-6), or Colony (10-100)
Challenge Rating:     2
Treasure:             Standard
Alignment:            Always Chaotic Evil
Advancement:          3-4 HD (Small)
Level Adjustment:     ---

"La La La La La La La..."

Blood Daisies are vile plants infused with demonic essence and returned to the Material Plane.  There they corrupt and destroy all in their path while smiling mindlessly.  They appear to be bright red glowing sunflower like plants.  Everything in the square they encounter is bathed in red light (this doesn't affect vision really, it's just the whole world appears red).

Summon (Su): Once per day a Blood Daisy can summon another Blood Daisy with a 35% chance of success.  This is the equivalent of a 1st level spell.

Warp Soul (Su): Blood Daisies bathe the square they are in with a blood red light.  Anyone sharing this area (which is possible due to their Slight Build, but only if the Blood Daisy allows it) sees everything in a rose colored light and feels peaceful and happy.  They must make a DC 15 Willpower Save (Save DC is Willpower Based) each round hey remain in this area or take 1 point of Temporary Wisdom damage.  If their Willpower falls to 0, they permanently switch Alignment to Chaotic Evil and become loyal to the Tanar'ri cause.

A Moment of Fury (Su): The Blood Daisy can use this ability as a Standard Action on any opponent within 60' who is either Chaotic or Evil.  That victim must make a DC 13 Willpower Check or immediately go into Frenzy (see Complete Warrior page 34), with the exception that the victim will attack Allies first, and never attacks the Blood Daisies.

Profane Beauty (Su): The Blood Daisy gets a Profane Bonus to it's Armor Class and Saving Throws equal to it's Charisma Modifier.

Tanar'ri Blood (Ex): Blood Daisies have Tanar'ri blood (or whatever) running through their veins (or whatever).  As such despite being a plant they are Tanar'ri for purposes of spells, Feats, Abilities, etc.

Slight Build (Ex): Whenever a Blood Daisy is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as Hide), the Daisy is treated as one size smaller if doing so is advantageous to the monster. A Daisy is also considered to be one size smaller when "squeezing" through a restrictive space. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject's size category.

Skills: Daisies get a +4 Racial Bonus on Bluff, Listen, and Spot Checks.

Combat: Daisies don't fight.  They passively allow opponents to hang around long enough for their Warp Soul ability to take effect.  Then they inspire their victims to frenzy and set back to watch the fun.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 01:31:20 AM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2011, 04:53:21 AM »
think size class small is okay?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2011, 05:54:26 AM »
Hmm, that does seem the right height range.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #363 on: February 11, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »
I ask because lets face it they have negligible mass despite their height

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »
I ask because lets face it they have negligible mass despite their height
Slight build?
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #365 on: February 16, 2011, 03:36:31 AM »
BLood Daisies updated,

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #366 on: February 16, 2011, 04:34:30 AM »
Ability Focus (Warp Soul),
I like where this is going.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #367 on: March 02, 2011, 07:57:50 AM »
Blood Daisy now has all abilities.  Any thoughts?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #368 on: March 02, 2011, 10:47:13 AM »
Hmm, rather resembles a living trap I think.
No ranged stuffs like mental attacks?
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #369 on: March 02, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »
I spose I could add one :D

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
The profane bonus to AC and saves seems to be 1 too low (Cha 14, +1 bonus only). Other than that, I suppose they could use some spores or something... though then they'd probably become absolutely deadly in hordes.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #371 on: March 09, 2011, 02:25:16 AM »
GitP request

The Other Mother
                      Medium Outsider (Extraplanar, Evil)
Hit Dice:             9d8+45 (85 hp)
Initiative:           +4
Speed:                40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class:          20 (+4 Dex, +6 Natural), touch 14, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple:  +9/+13
Attack:               Claws +13 melee (1d6+4)
Full Attack:          2 Claws +13 melee (1d6+4) and 1 Bite +8 melee (1d4+2)
Space/Reach:          5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:      Devour Soul, Angry Winds, Ghost Touch
Special Qualities:    Dark Vision 60', The Other Demiplane, Rat Servitors, Mirror Magic, Alter Form, Grub Servitors, Jellybats, Blindsight 120'
Saves:                Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +10
Abilities:            Str 18, Dex 18, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
Skills:               Bluff +7, Concentration +17, Diplomacy +7, Hide +12, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (Arcana, History, Local, Nature) +11, Listen +10, Move Silently +12, Search +10, Spot +10, Use Magic Device +14
Feats:                Diehard, Endurance, Great Fortitude, Iron Will
Environment:          The Other Demiplane
Organization:         Unique
Challenge Rating:     7
Treasure:             Standard
Alignment:            Neutral Evil
Advancement:          10+ HD
Level Adjustment:     ---

There is a Demiplane that can be accessed only via a door in a flat in the British countryside (although the  cats claim to know of several).  If unlocked it leads to a bricked over wall, but the inhabitants of the Other Demiplane can hear it and know, and one in particular can leave to come to our world.  It is unknown if she created the Other Demiplane, or found it, but she seems to be able to manipulate it to create a world of her own design.  A world she uses to ensnare the one thing she can't make: children.  Called the Other Mother by one child she kidnapped (and the Beldam by others), this being is capable of making twisted mockeries of things that exist, but is incapable of actual creation, including offspring.  So she attempts to kidnap children from our world, but eventually grows tired of them and resents them, and simply eats them alive.

The Other Mother appears to be the real mother of whatever child she lures to her world with a few important differences.  First she has paper white skin and shiny black buttons for eyes.  Her fingers are incredibly long and thin with sharp dark red nails, and they never cease moving.  If she should ever smile her teeth are also unusually long, and she appears impossibly tall and thin.  Her wet hair moves of it's own as if she is underwater.  When angry she grows to huge proportions, her hair whipping as if in a whirlwind, and her teeth and nails extend to obvious fangs and claws.

Devour Soul (Su): The Other Mother wants the one thing she can't have: children.  So she convinces the children who enter her Domain to let her sew buttons into their eyes in a magical ritual, and then becomes their surrogate parent for a time.  This is largely pointless because they weren't created by her, don't truly love her, and she has no familial attachment to them.  So when she grows tired of them she eats them, doing 1 point of Wisdom or Charisma Drain per day until they're just a husk (the children receive no Save).  It is believed she can only do this to beings whose eyes she has sewed buttons onto.  Any children slain in this manner rise as Ghosts, which the Other Mother imprisons in mirrors after hiding their souls in marbles or other seemingly harmless toys.   It is assumed she gets something out of them since she hordes them but exactly what is unknown.

Angry Winds (Su): When the Other Mother is angry she can cause stinging winds to circulate through the Other Demiplane.  The exact effect depends on distance from her.  This basically has the effect of a Gust of Wind spell, with her Caster Level being equal to her Hit Dice, and it lasting as long as she wants (she can make the winds stop as a Free Action).  Victims within 20' of her take the full 50 mph effect, and the wind speed drops 5 mph per 5' outside that area to a minimum of 5 mph throughout the whole plane.

Ghost Touch (Ex): The Other Mother appears to be able to interact normally with Incorporeal creatures as though they did not have the Subtype.

The Other Demiplane: The Other Demiplane is a blank white mist like space that seems to be manipulable.  At least the Other Mother appears capable of doing so.  The only known portal to it lies in an English flat, although one local cat claims there are other doors.  The portal at the flat requires a key, and even the Other Mother needs the key (or someone to unlock it from our side) to pass through to our world.  She can close or open any of the other portals at will as a Free Action (assuming she knows them all) regardless of her distance from the portal.  Animals from our world (or at least small mammals) appear to spontaneously Awaken (as per the spell) upon entering the Other Demiplane, or perhaps they always were and can merely talk there.  Many appear to gain some minor magical powers after time.  If using the Manual of the Planes it has the following Traits: Normal Gravity, Normal Time, Self-Contained, Divinely Morphic, Neutral Aligned.  Currently it is the size of the flat it copies, with a little room outside.  It is hinted that the Other Mother could expand this if she wished to but has never had a reason to do so.  The Other Mother appears to be able to make cosmetic changes in an area as large as the entire Plane, such as appearance change as a Free Action.  If she has other abilities she has not yet been known to demonstrate them, and no one else is known to be able to manipulate the plane.  Although she does seem attuned to the plane somehow, and can cast Greater Scrying and Discern Location at will as Supernatural Abilities (caster Level is equal to Hit Dice). 

Rat Servitors (Ex): The rats of the Other Demiplane (and there are many) appear to serve the Other Mother willingly, but it is entirely possible she has the same mental control of them she does over the Grub Servitors  (i.e. she can Dominate them at will regardless of range). 

Mirror Magic (Su): The Other Mother has key which allows her to unlock mirrors.  Whether or not this is the source of her magic and can be taken from her or its an extension of her will is unknown.  She can use the key to 'unlock' any mirror, and directly behind it is a space equal to the size of the mirror.  For example a 3' by 3' mirror will open into a 3' by 3' by 3' space, etc.  While the Other Mother appear to be able to walk/reach through mirrors as though she were incorporeal, she needs to unlock one to imprison someone behind it (as they cannot leave without the key).  She also appears to be able to generate images on mirrors like some sort of illusory television set, usually to fool children.  She can also use this ability to show the Other Demiplane to people in our world if they are viewing a mirror.  Effectively she can cast Silent Image at will on any mirror surface in the Demiplane, or in the flat it mirrors in our world.

Alter Form (Su): The Other Mother has some very poor illusion abilities, able to make herself look like a twisted facsimile of the child she's currently trying to trick.  When angry this illusion immediately drops, and she turns into a hideous hag standing over 12' tall.  She can switch between Medium and Large Size at will as a Free Action, and this otherwise works like the Alter Self spell except she always has buttons for eyes and certain other unnatural features.  She also appears to have complete control of her body, and can animate and control any portions of it removed (presumably she can re-attach them).  Pieces of her seem to retain her Blindsight ability.

Grub Servitors (Ex): Grub Servitors (for lack of a better term) are the faceless servitors of the Other Mother.  Whether they are natives of the Other Demiplane, or constructs made by her, they have little to no independent thought, and she may cast Dominate upon them at will (range extends throughout the Other Demiplane).  Caster Level is equal to her HD.  The Other Mother can sculpt them to resemble anything she wants as a Swift Action (this resembles the Alter Self spell in most respects except duration).  She can even merge two of them into a mass of limbs and organs as a Standard Action (they become immobile) or stick them to walls.  Due to the Influenced weakness they receive no Saving Throw against this.  As a reward they may use any skill with ranks equal to hers if necessary to pull of one of her charades.

Jellybats (Ex): The Jellybats are another possibly native lifeform of the Other Demiplane.  Like the Grub Servitors the Other Mother can shape them at will or dominate them, and usually uses them to create winged talking versions of pets.

Combat: The Other Mother prefers mind games to combat, but is fairly straightforward if angered.  She locks all the portals into the Other Demiplane, summons winds, and launches herself at the offender (or has the Grubs and rats murder them).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 03:30:59 AM by bhu »

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #372 on: March 09, 2011, 02:28:18 AM »
Ooh, I like where this is going...

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #373 on: March 09, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
Ooh, I like where this is going...
+1
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #374 on: March 09, 2011, 04:37:12 AM »
Oh momma mia
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #375 on: March 11, 2011, 06:06:30 AM »
added nother attack to Blood Daisy.  Thoughts?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #376 on: March 12, 2011, 03:01:22 AM »
Ooo, self watering plants. If they're disguised as ordinary flowers that could be HILARIOUS.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2011, 04:25:15 AM »
Grub Servitor
                      Large Outsider (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice:             4d8+16 (34 hp)
Initiative:           +4
Speed:                30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class:          13 (-1 Size, +3 Dex), touch 13, flat-footed 9
Base Attack/Grapple:  +4/+12
Attack:               Bite +7 melee (1d6+4)
Full Attack:          Bite +7 melee (1d6+4)
Space/Reach:         10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks:      Fury
Special Qualities:    Malleable, Influenced, DR 3/Slashing or Piercing
Saves:                Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3
Abilities:            Str 18, Dex 18, Con 18, Int 8, Wis 8, Cha 8
Skills:               Balance +11, Climb +11, Jump +11, Listen +6, Perform (Any 2) +6, Spot +6
Feats:                Endurance, Diehard
Organization:         Solitary or Pair
Challenge Rating:     3
Treasure:             None
Alignment:            Usually Neutral
Advancement:          5-8 HD (Large)
Level Adjustment:   ---

The Grub Servitors may or may not be natives of the Other Demiplane, but they are few in number, and seem to be completely under the thumb off the Other Mother, physically as well as mentally.  On their own they resemble great grublike featureless things with button eyes, but they can be shaped by the Other Mother into bizarre imitations of other creatures the Other Mother has seen, usually the parents of children.

Fury (Ex): If the Grub is down to half hit points or has an eye removed it roars and seems to swell with power, gaining the Powerful Build ability and a +2 Circumstance Bonus to Damage rolls for (3+ Con Modifier) rounds.

Malleable (Ex): The Grubs have exceptionally malleable bodies over which they have little control if the Other Mother wishes to make changes.  Due to their spongy, manipulable nature they are immune to flanking and critical hits.  Their only true vulnerability are their button eyes.  An opponent in melee range can make a Melee Touch Attack to grab one (or a Grapple Check if already in a Grapple) and then make a DC 16 Str Check to rip it off.  If both are removed the Grub is blind.

Influenced (Ex): The Grubs can speak or do as they will unless the Other Mother objects.  They receive a -6 Penalty on Saving Throws against any attack or ability she makes against them.

Combat: Initially Grubs are slow to attack as they try to fight the Other Mothers influence, but they inevitably fail and do their best to grab and devour opponents.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #378 on: March 19, 2011, 04:44:45 AM »
Jellybat
                      Tiny Outsider (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice:             1d8 (4 hp)
Initiative:           +2
Speed:                20 ft. (4 squares), Climb 20', Fly 30' (Good)
Armor Class:          15 (+2 Size, +2 Dex, +1 Natural), touch 14, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple:  +1/-10
Attack:               Webbing +3 Ranged Touch (entanglement)
Full Attack:          Webbing +3 Ranged Touch (entanglement)
Space/Reach:          2 1/2 ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks:      Webbing
Special Qualities:    Malleable, Influenced, Spider Climb
Saves:                Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3
Abilities:            Str 4, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 4
Skills:               Bluff +1, Climb +9, Hide +13, Listen +5, Perform +1, Spot +5
Feats:                Great Fortitude
Organization:         Solitary, Pair, or Swarm (10-100)
Challenge Rating:     1/2
Treasure:             None
Alignment:            Usually Neutral
Advancement:          ---
Level Adjustment:     ---

Jellybats in their true form resemble something like a jellyfish with spiderlike legs and batlike wings.  The Other Mother uses them to make pets for the children she entices, but for little else as they are not useful as fighters, and she already has the more dedicatedly evil rats as spies.

Webbing (Ex):  Jellybats can produce webbing 8 times per day.  It has a 50' range with a range increment of 10'.  This is similar to an attack with a net, and can affect any creature up to Small Size.  If two or more Jellybats cooperate, an they all attack successfully they can web a Medium creature (4 or more for Large, 8 or more for Huge, etc.).  Entangled beings can make a DC10 Escape Artist or DC 14 Strength Check to escape (the Save DC is Constitution based with a +4 Racial Bonus to the Strength Check DC, with an additional +2 Bonus to both Checks for each extra participating Jellybat).  The webbing has 2 hit points and 1 Hardness.

Malleable (Ex): The Jellybats have exceptionally malleable bodies over which they have little control if the Other Mother wishes to make changes.  Due to their spongy, manipulable nature they are immune to flanking and critical hits.

Influenced (Ex): The Jellybats can speak or do as they will unless the Other Mother objects.  They receive a -6 Penalty on Saving Throws against any attack or ability she makes against them.

Spider Climb (Ex): The Jellybats can climb as though they permanently had a Spider Climb spell in effect on their person.

Combat: Jellybats usually web opponents and flee.  They aren't fighters.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #379 on: March 24, 2011, 02:10:40 AM »
Doppelsauger and BLood Daisy are done.  Next request pic?

http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Ekimmu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edimmu

http://www.vampires.be/index.php?title=Ekimmu

The EKimmu or Edimmu are 'evil gusts of wind', violent spirits of the dead who hate the living.  They normally appear as muscular humans, but transform into shadows or gusts of wind.

Edimmu

Edimmu is an Acquired Template that can be applied to any Humanoid who has died a violent death, been left unburied, or who has no family to carry on the proper funerary rites.

Size and Type: Type becomes Undead with the Incorporeal Subtype.  Legends differ on whether they are always Incorporeal, so you may wish to give them the ability to turn the Incorporeality on and off at will as a Swift Action.

Hit Dice:  All current and future Hit Dice become d12's.

Speed: Edimmu have a Flight speed equal to their Land Speed (unless they already had a higher Flight Speed), with Perfect Maneuverability.

Armor Class: Gains a Deflection Bonus to it's AC equal to it's Charisma Modifier or +1, whichever is higher.

Attacks: Unchanged.

Damage: Unchanged.

Special Attacks: Retains all Special Attacks of the Base Creature and gains the following:

Death (Su): Edimmu can Drain 1d6 Constitution with a successful melee touch attack.

Disease (Su): Edimmu may cast Contagion at will as a Supernatural Ability.

Misfortune (Su): Edimmu can use Bestow Curse at will but instead of the usual effects it takes the effect of causing bad luck or causing criminal behavior.  The first example causes a -2 Luck Penalty to all rolls until it is removed.  The second changes the victims alignment to Chaotic Evil until it is removed, and makes the victim compulsively evil.  Each day he does not commit a criminal or Evil or blasphemous act he must make a DC 10 Willpower Save (+1 for each succeeding day) or be compelled to commit one even if it is to his lasting trouble.

Possession (Su): Identical to the Malevolence ability listed on page 118 of the MM, however it may only be used on opponents who have violated certain religious or societal taboos. 

Special Qualities: Retains all Special Qualities of the Base Creature, and gains the following:

Rejuvenation (Ex): This is identical to the Ghost ability listed on page 118 of the MM.  Usually the appropriate funerary rites will prevent their reappearance.

Weaknesses (Ex): Certain charms, amulets, or Gods can prevent Edimmu from entering a home, and thus they live in inhospitable and lonely places.

Saves: Unchanged.

Abilities: Same as Base Creature but it no longer has a Constitution Score, and Charisma increases by +4.

Skills: Edimmu get a +8 Racial Bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot Checks.

Feats: Unchanged.

Environment: Any, usually lonely places.

Organization: Solitary.

Challenge Rating: +2

Treasure: None

Alignment: Always Neutral or Chaotic Evil.

Advancement: By Character Class.

Level Adjustment: +5

Example of creature using template here:

Batu  Human/Edimmu, 4th Level Fighter
                      Medium Undead (Incorporeal)
Hit Dice:             4d12 (26 hp)
Initiative:           +5
Speed:                Fly 30 ft. (6 squares), Perfect
Armor Class:          12 (+2 Deflection), touch 12, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple:  +4/-
Attack:               Drain +6 melee touch (Drain)
Full Attack:          Drain +6 melee touch (Drain)
Space/Reach:          5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:      Death, Disease, Misfortune, Possession
Special Qualities:    Dark Vision 60'. Undead traits, Rejuvenation, Weaknesses
Saves:                Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4
Abilities:            Str 15, Dex 13, Con -, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 14
Skills:               Hide +9, Intimidate +9, Listen +9, Move Silently +9, Spot +9
Feats:                     Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Mobility
Organization:         Solitary
Challenge Rating:     6
Treasure:             None
Alignment:            Neutral Evil
Advancement:          By Character Class
Level Adjustment:     +5
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:42:15 PM by bhu »