Author Topic: Things That Make You LoL, Act 3  (Read 148191 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Things That Make You LoL, Act 3
« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2011, 05:50:35 AM »
A local man was in the news for robbing a jewelry store with what they described as "A murder weapon concealed in a plastic bag".  He then led the cops on a 130 mph chase until he hit a dead edn road.  His car contained a fake gun, 24 bucks, and a bible.

wtf

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:25 PM »
A local man was in the news for robbing a jewelry store with what they described as "A murder weapon concealed in a plastic bag".  He then led the cops on a 130 mph chase until he hit a dead edn road.  His car contained a fake gun, 24 bucks, and a bible.

wtf

Was the gun in the bible?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2011, 05:03:17 PM »
Which of the three items is the murder weapon?
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #404 on: June 16, 2011, 05:44:48 AM »

wtf

Sadly no I'd have given him points for that.  Apparently that gun was the murder weapon veekie.  Sad.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #405 on: June 16, 2011, 10:13:49 AM »

wtf

Sadly no I'd have given him points for that.  Apparently that gun was the murder weapon veekie.  Sad.

Hardcover bibles are good bludgeons.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #407 on: June 16, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #408 on: June 19, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #409 on: June 19, 2011, 02:47:55 PM »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #410 on: June 19, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »
2. What.

AT3. As Raditz once (never actually) said: "So, nudity makes you stronger on this planet..."

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #411 on: June 19, 2011, 03:26:05 PM »
2. What.

AT3. As Raditz once (never actually) said: "So, nudity makes you stronger on this planet..."
Just that server actually.

I think.
EDIT:
I just had a thought of what would happen if Madoka applied her ultimate cosmic power potential to wish for cake.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:27:46 PM by veekie »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2011, 04:01:09 AM »
http://www.rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.pl

From now on all my npc's will be generated from this

examples:

boobs developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it against any enemy in sight. Additionally, she has been known to deflect javelins and she has the ability to levitate from rooftop to rooftop. boobs has learned to copy the size of her antagonists and she brandishes a deadly swarm of talons made from fluid, however this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Tragically, boobs is deathly afraid of gorillas.

Butt Cannon can tunnel through solid kevlar. Additionally, she wrangles with enemies using an accurate lasso that also grants a terrific combat sense and she has the power to fly through walls using a phenomenal police call box. Butt Cannon is able to fire javelins from her knife against any combatant in sight, however she must speak words of power to do so. She also has the power to scan the memories of others and she developed the talent to make bears appear from nowhere, but only while carrying her tiara. Lamentably, Butt Cannon is especially vulnerable to titanium-based attacks.

The Human Penis developed the talent to transform any cat into a zombie. Additionally, he has learned to change shape into a dinosaur and he possesses the power to cause his rivals to become unable to see bisons. The Human Penis has mastered the ability to block sonic waves and deflect them toward a single assailant and he has the power to spin like a whirlwind. Also, he has been known to deflect powerful magnetic fields and he is protected from damage by alien technology. The Human Penis can view distant locations with his mind. Unfortunately, The Human Penis becomes partially paralyzed in the presence of dust.

Psychic Balls has the power to transform any ox into a man. It has been known to copy the skills of its attackers and it is able to steal any talent of its assailants and use it against them. Psychic Balls possesses the power to communicate with birds with gestures and it has a reputation for a phenomenal breath-taking wood refuge, but never against a rabbit. It likewise has learned to force sloths to run in fear. Lamentably, Psychic Balls suffers from being ugly.

The DERP is able to cause its combatants to become kind of an asshole. It has a reputation for a terrific agility and it has learned to transform fluid into silver. The DERP has the power to view distant locations with its mind, however only while performing a series of gestures. Additionally, it can take control of wolves and it has been known to make duplicates of itself. The DERP has mastered the ability to take control of exhaustion and bend it to its will. Unfortunately, The DERP endures the burden of being ugly.

BISON MAN has a fantastic charisma. Additionally, he has learned to sculpt and mold all dust with a thought and he has the power to transform any dolphin into a fish, but only in extreme vacuum. BISON MAN possesses the power to take control of nightmares and he has mastered the ability to make duplicates of himself. Additionally, he has been known to rocket to a microscopic world, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Shamefully, BISON MAN is handicapped by being horribly disfigured.

Twinkie has mastered the ability to communicate with pigs with gestures. She also rides a legendary sport-utility vehicle into battle and she brawls wielding a savage pair of talons made from gold. Twinkie developed the talent to deflect psychic blasts and she lords over a pack of jellyfish. Additionally, she can create wood out of thin air. Shamefully, Twinkie is handicapped by being unlucky.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:20:06 AM by bhu »

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2011, 06:14:36 AM »
The Human Penis developed the talent to transform any cat into a zombie.
Neko-mancer?
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2011, 08:01:36 AM »
Asshole attacks with an explosive group of talons, however this power only lasts five minutes at a time. Also, he has mastered the ability to communicate with sheep with gestures and he has been known to view distant locations with his mind. Asshole has the power to transform cloth into rock and he rides a spectacular plane into battle. Sadly, Asshole endures the burden of being slimy.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2011, 11:58:52 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #416 on: June 24, 2011, 03:07:47 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #417 on: June 24, 2011, 04:09:42 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Gee, who took a picture of the last formal protest that happened down here?
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #418 on: June 24, 2011, 06:03:39 AM »
Ive always wanted to go to a protests and fuck things up.  Sadly no one here really has teh guts to do much protesting.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email