Author Topic: Things That Make You LoL, Act 3  (Read 148487 times)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Re: Things That Make You LoL, Act 3
« Reply #360 on: May 30, 2011, 04:13:48 AM »
Police hunt for "Goldilocks"

(Reuters) - British police appealed for help Friday in tracing a suspected burglar they have dubbed "Goldilocks" because he breaks into houses, eats food and then has a sleep.

Essex detectives said they were trying to trace Jesse Dobinson who is suspected of carrying out two burglaries at a house in Wickford, northeast of London, in February and March.

"On both occasions beds in the property were slept in and food eaten before items, including electrical goods, were stolen," police said in a statement.

Unlike the fairytale character, Dobinson is also wanted in connection with an assault and a knifepoint robbery.

(Reporting by Michael Holden; Editing by Steve Addison)
Now thats just showing off.

The only way that could have been funnier is if Yakkity Sax started playing when I read it.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #361 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:07 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #362 on: May 31, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201296

So dragon shaman are listed in their fluff as avid studiers of dragons.

Knowing things about dragons requires a knowledge(arcana).

Knowledge(arcana) is not on their skill list, not even on any of the specific totems gives knowledge(arcana) as a class skill. So these shaman who get their power from understanding of dragons, couldn't tell you the difference between a green dragon and an oversized gecko! What the what?
Would you really want your dragon shaman to learn that dragons do not, in fact, emit a healing aura?
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #363 on: June 02, 2011, 04:29:33 AM »
"I am part of a heavily armed group of people who use violence as their primary problem-solving method, and depend on them to watch my back in rough situations to continue having my internal organs not become external organs. I KNOW! I WILL RISK PISSING THEM OFF BY STEALING FROM THEM!"
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #364 on: June 02, 2011, 04:56:05 AM »
"I am part of a heavily armed group of people who use violence as their primary problem-solving method, and depend on them to watch my back in rough situations to continue having my internal organs not become external organs. I KNOW! I WILL RISK PISSING THEM OFF BY STEALING FROM THEM!"

Ah, Rogues. Really, the best way to find out how mature your players are is to have one of them play a Rogue.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #365 on: June 03, 2011, 11:25:52 AM »
I think its Anon this time
(Reuters) - A hacker group has engineered yet another attack on the computer networks of Sony Corp, a setback to the Japanese company's efforts to move past a security crisis that erupted in April.

The group, which calls itself LulzSec, said on Thursday that it broke into servers that run Sony Pictures Entertainment websites, and then compromised the personal information of more than 1 million Sony customers.

Sony officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

It posted some of the data it accessed on the Web -- including the names, home and email addresses, and passwords of some customers. But said it did not have the resources to extract and publish all of what it collected.

"From a single injection, we accessed EVERYTHING," the hacking group said in the statement. "Why do you put such faith in a company that allows itself to become open to these simple attacks?"

This is the latest embarrassment in an ongoing security crisis for Sony, which discovered in April that hackers had broken into its networks, stealing data from more than 100 million accounts. Nobody has claimed responsibility for that attack.

But Sony's networks have since become a target for hackers looking for holes that will allow them to get into servers located around the globe. Sony had confirmed at least four other break-ins prior to the attack on Thursday.

LulzSec had claimed responsibility for one of those attacks, an assault on Sony Music Japan.

The group took credit for Thursday's attack in a note posted on its website. It said it had hacked into a database that included unencrypted passwords as well as names, address and birth dates of Sony's customers.

The original attacks, considered the biggest in Internet history, prompted the Japanese electronics giant to shut down its PlayStation Network and other services for close to a month.

(Reporting by Liana B. Baker and Jim Finkle; Editing by Steve Orlofsky and Richard Chang)
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #366 on: June 03, 2011, 02:19:43 PM »
Someone did not fact-check. The number of confirmed hacked accounts on the first attack was something on the neighborhood of 3 million (out of 7.7 million). Sony doesn't even HAVE that many accounts registered.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #367 on: June 03, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »
god,why all those so called "hackatvist" who claim they are out for freedom of speech and all go after China and take down the great "firewall" that prevents them from seeing the awsomness of the entire net?
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #368 on: June 03, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »
god,why all those so called "hackatvist" who claim they are out for freedom of speech and all go after China and take down the great "firewall" that prevents them from seeing the awsomness of the entire net?
Because all the hackers in China work for the government already.
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #369 on: June 03, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »
so anonops works for the chicoms?..It all starting to make less sense lol

to back to the topic of this thread
[spoiler]
[/spoiler] ain't my son cute and makes you chuckle?
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #370 on: June 03, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
Mostly I hear its on a commission basis. It helps deniability.
You just let it slip how handy it would be if something unfortunate happened in this way and when it happens why the guy who did it found himself a windfall.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2011, 11:51:24 PM »

Not every so-called hacktivist has it in for Sony and other big companies. Many of them protest against liberty-oppressive countries such as Pakhistan.

Also, plz2lrnsumenglishthx.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #372 on: June 04, 2011, 01:47:03 AM »
[spoiler]

Real men wear pink SLIPPERS![/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #373 on: June 04, 2011, 06:10:02 AM »
I dub thee General Poofy Slippers, most evilest Orc on the Western COntinent!

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #374 on: June 04, 2011, 08:46:01 AM »

:lmao

Is this WoW?

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2011, 03:39:54 PM »

:lmao

Is this WoW?
Fanart, but yes.

And I do believe that it is possible to do that in-game.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #378 on: June 05, 2011, 08:34:55 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work