Author Topic: Chris West maps for sell  (Read 1086 times)

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
Chris West maps for sell
« on: January 20, 2011, 09:21:09 PM »
this is cross posted from another forum,hopefully Chris will join us here

Quote from: Mapmaker
I've just launched a Kickstarter page where backers can pre-order my next set of printed poster maps! For the first time ever, I'm launching 3 related posters (6 maps) all at the same time! These share a fantasy theme appropriate to a D&D campaign set underground, but a creative GM could still use them in a game of any genre:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mapmaker/deep-vistas-poster-map-set

Please check them out, and consider supporting the project with a pre-order pledge! This is the only way to get my posters with free worldwide shipping. (Also: no money changes hands unless the funding goal is met by the end of January.) Even if you can't afford to pre-order a poster, please mention the project to any and all friends who might be interested; a project like this lives or dies by word of mouth, and I need all the help I can get; this is a big one, and its success or failure will determine the nature of my business for the rest of the year.

Thanks, folks!

Chris
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.