Author Topic: Purchasable/Trainable mounts *handbook?  (Read 1212 times)

Midnight_v

• Organ Grinder
  • Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Purchasable/Trainable mounts *handbook?
« on: January 18, 2011, 07:34:52 PM »
 I was just thinking maybe we could get enough data for a hand book of buying and domesticating monsters for mounts and the such. Everyone doesn't get a pokemount so maybe it'd be worth it to but togther a handbook of "eggs" or "young" you can by and/or train.
  Think there's enough out there?
\\\"Disentegrate.\\\" \\\"Gust of wind.\\\" \\\"Now Can we PLEASE resume saving the world?\\\"

Akalsaris

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Purchasable/Trainable mounts *handbook?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 07:42:32 PM »
Well, I do think there's enough out there for such a handbook.  Here are the resources so far:

The Handle Animal Guide

The Mount Handbook

Neither have much details on purchasing a mount, except that the warbeast template is broken and shouldn't really be used in actual play. 

I'd be glad to write this handbook, actually.  A&E Guide, Races of Stone, and MMs 1-5 all will be a good starting point.  Please feel free to start posting suggestions outside of those books and I'll add them as I compile the guide.

Midnight_v

• Organ Grinder
  • Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Re: Purchasable/Trainable mounts *handbook?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »
Well, I do think there's enough out there for such a handbook.  Here are the resources so far:

The Handle Animal Guide

The Mount Handbook

Neither have much details on purchasing a mount, except that the warbeast template is broken and shouldn't really be used in actual play. 

I'd be glad to write this handbook, actually.  A&E Guide, Races of Stone, and MMs 1-5 all will be a good starting point.  Please feel free to start posting suggestions outside of those books and I'll add them as I compile the guide.
Soo... you wish to steal my hand book do you! This of course means WAR  :shakefist
j/k better you than me.  :lol
\\\"Disentegrate.\\\" \\\"Gust of wind.\\\" \\\"Now Can we PLEASE resume saving the world?\\\"