Author Topic: Campaign Thread IV: Losing Your Virginity is Easier in the Woods  (Read 131386 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Campaign Thread IV: Losing Your Virginity is Easier in the Woods
« Reply #920 on: October 04, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »
Venn is Alcy in or outside the bar?

Littha: Hypermode activated  :D  you get +2 initiative for 1d6 minutes after which you will be fatigue

Flay: "Everyone wants this city fer their own.  Everyone.  The Gnomes built it as a possible homeland so they could run at a moments notice if trouble came.  And as small as the Gnomes are it always came.  But think 'bout it.  What better way to conduct war or a siege than from a flyin' city the opposition can't easily reach?  A City that can travel the whole world.  A world you have trouble crossin' because of tha mountains and tha Spider Clan.  The city needs to make stops fer supplies evry so often, and trade to keep itself goin'.  It has deals to keep.  Which means it's movements can be preedicted.  WHy you think this place has so many Adventurin' Guilds?  The city loans you all money to keep a hold on you to call in the favor when it needs more fightin' men than it's got."

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #921 on: October 04, 2011, 11:38:11 PM »
Cusic is nearly buzzing she is shaking so fast and seems extremely twitchy, probably not good considering she still has her lance with her.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #922 on: October 05, 2011, 04:49:54 AM »
Alcy didn't go inside, so I guess she's outside? Sorry if I've been inactive, I've just been unsure exactly what to do right now. :/

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #923 on: October 05, 2011, 06:03:42 AM »
Alcy didn't go inside, so I guess she's outside? Sorry if I've been inactive, I've just been unsure exactly what to do right now. :/

You're providing moral support for Ceushareth :D

And being open mouth stared at by some of the more fiendish patrons who realize what you are  :smirk

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #924 on: October 05, 2011, 06:04:36 AM »
Cusic is nearly buzzing she is shaking so fast and seems extremely twitchy, probably not good considering she still has her lance with her.

Bawb gives you a concerned look.

"Hey uh...hey that might've not been such a good idea...maybe you should sit down."

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #925 on: October 05, 2011, 12:05:06 PM »

Bawb gives you a concerned look.

"Hey uh...hey that might've not been such a good idea...maybe you should sit down."
Teo tries to take Cusic's lance from her, preferably without being stabbed.
[spoiler]You want I should roll something?[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #926 on: October 05, 2011, 12:56:03 PM »
She doesn't put up much resistance but promptly bursts into floods of tears after you take it.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #927 on: October 05, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »
Bill reacts to the sudden commotion and quickly realizes what the problem seems to be. 'Scuse me, mate. I've gotta try and take care of my friend over there Bill points at Cusic and walks over to her and stands on the tip of his toes (extending his tail slightly to keep his balance) to reach her shoulder, which he pats gently. There, there. You will get it back once you've calmed down..
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #928 on: October 05, 2011, 06:02:18 PM »
Those outside can make a listen roll to hear cusic crying  :lmao

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #929 on: October 05, 2011, 09:20:41 PM »
"I hadn't thought of that, actually. Well now, is the destruction of the mage's guild necessarily a good thing, removing a higher-power, or can this vacuum be filled? What is on the level of the adventurer's guild and the mage's guild? And what is this spider clan? I know as little about the city as I do the world outside it." So many enemies from so many angles, it was a wonder this place hasn't fallen already.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #930 on: October 05, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
"I hadn't thought of that, actually. Well now, is the destruction of the mage's guild necessarily a good thing, removing a higher-power, or can this vacuum be filled? What is on the level of the adventurer's guild and the mage's guild? And what is this spider clan? I know as little about the city as I do the world outside it." So many enemies from so many angles, it was a wonder this place hasn't fallen already.

"Beats me.  Power vaccuum ain't never good.  No sir.  Not really much sure about teh city it's been a long time since I been here.  No one's told you bout the Spider Clan?

There's a bunch of different realms separated by steep mountain ranges.  Each realms pretty much is a different world unto itself.  You got homes for angels, demons, beholders, critter folk, even oceans.  All of them are separated by mountain ranges made difficult to pass by being really difficult terrain even for mountains, and because when the man upstairs decides to drop off shit powerful monsters at random thats where he puts em.  There's also teh Spider Clans.  Giant awakened spiders hellbent on taking over the entire world.  The only thing keeping them in check are the monsters, internal quarrels, and extermination campaigns when they step off the montainsides."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #931 on: October 05, 2011, 10:02:21 PM »
Now that wasn't very nice. To those in the bar via Psicrystal.

Uses telekinetic Force to take the spear off Teo. (Will save DC 16 to resist if he will).
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #932 on: October 06, 2011, 01:45:31 AM »
Bartholomeow is too busy trying to find out what Truffles is so interesting to notice the party drama at the bar.

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #933 on: October 06, 2011, 04:36:55 AM »
Joseph is still engrossed in thought but is starting to get back to his "usual" self
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #934 on: October 06, 2011, 06:04:11 AM »
Truffles begins winding his way through the bar to a table in back full of hooded men who are whispering to themselves.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #935 on: October 06, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »
No resistance to the TK, but Teo looks a tad confused at the occurance, drunk as he is.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #936 on: October 06, 2011, 10:17:21 PM »
Trufles give s the table a nasty look and lets out a roar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP-Lmgqg5Do  (make sure no one is around, crank it a lil)

He then retreats behind Bartholomeow and peeks at the table growling.  Conversation in the bar grinds to a complete halt as the men at the table stand up and begin silently staring back at the barfolk.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #937 on: October 06, 2011, 10:29:23 PM »
Cusic seems rather happy to have her lance back, still near vibrating however.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #938 on: October 07, 2011, 01:12:21 AM »
Zach has frozen with the rest of the bar, but hasn't turned towards the pig. His whole body seems to have gone perfectly still. His eyes flash to the side, then slowly turn back to the old squirrel in front of him. His hand had been resting on his sword since the comment on ancestral techniques, and he gave that hand a slight twitch, looking the squirrel in the eye. As ready as he was to start killing, he didn't know how well that would happen with a few squirrels in his clothes.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #939 on: October 07, 2011, 11:07:18 AM »
Mustave turns from the drama to see where the roar came from. He notices everything grow quiet, sets down his ale and says:

"That's a bit of a buzzkill."

He discretely moves his hands to his two returning daggers.
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]