Author Topic: Campaign Thread IV: Losing Your Virginity is Easier in the Woods  (Read 131385 times)

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
Re: Campaign Thread IV: Losing Your Virginity is Easier in the Woods
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2011, 01:11:27 AM »
Alcy looks up from the pig, searching around. "What-- Oh, wow! Ceus, you're... bodied! Alive! Is that what you asked for?"
"Yeah. Remaining in existence sans body put a lot of strain on my mind, but now I'm back up to full power." Responds Ceus, Grinning, and his Psicrystal climbs up onto his shoulder.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #421 on: July 20, 2011, 04:00:25 AM »
Kintal whispers back to the skwirls:

[spoiler]
"Hmm, yes I do.  Do you want me to tell the guild about your interest in joining or do you want to send a representative with me?"  He chuckles softly.  "I do love how you excel at killing in unique ways."
[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2011, 10:34:22 AM »
Bartholomeow shoots a glare at the audacious individuals and their man-crab. "Do not despair Truffles. I'm sure we shall find much more tasty morsels when we return to the city to purview the decimation of the Mage's Guild."

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2011, 02:43:18 PM »
Alcy looks up from the pig, searching around. "What-- Oh, wow! Ceus, you're... bodied! Alive! Is that what you asked for?"
"Yeah. Remaining in existence sans body put a lot of strain on my mind, but now I'm back up to full power." Responds Ceus, Grinning, and his Psicrystal climbs up onto his shoulder.
Bill walks up to Ceus.
I believe a "congratulations" is in order then. I have tried a lot of different bodies over the years, but I have never been without one as far as I know.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #424 on: July 20, 2011, 06:16:24 PM »
Bartholomeow shoots a glare at the audacious individuals and their man-crab. "Do not despair Truffles. I'm sure we shall find much more tasty morsels when we return to the city to purview the decimation of the Mage's Guild."

"oink!"

Somehow Truffles manages to climb into one of your pockets and starts napping.  He's reasonable light for devouring a medium humanoids entire head.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #425 on: July 20, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »
Kintal whispers back to the skwirls:

[spoiler]
"Hmm, yes I do.  Do you want me to tell the guild about your interest in joining or do you want to send a representative with me?"  He chuckles softly.  "I do love how you excel at killing in unique ways."
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"We'll send a rep or two.  The city is still gathering supplies, and will have much more to get now that it needs repaired.  It will be here several weeks at least.  We have time"[/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2011, 02:28:42 AM »
[spoiler]
Kintal nods and grins devilishly.  "I will make the necessary introductions."
[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2011, 07:13:28 AM »

"Welp Ghosty, time to christen your new body with BOOZE!" joseph says grinning with glee at another chance to get drunk
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »
jojo

[spoiler]You get an incoming transmission from the ring.  "Hey guys!  Guys you still out there?  We'd like you back up here now.  A deity materialized and raised a buncha hell, and a werewolf tribe is apparently at war with whats left of the Mage's."[/spoiler]

The squirrels seem curious about your new appearance

to Konnor: "What the hell are you?" O_o

to ruam: "Welcome Brudda!"

to Venn: "Is it true you human chicks store fat in yer thighs for the winter?  I got a 10 gold piece bet running on this."

Littha: "Kitty!"

to Shadow: "Dude...dude you got a dead pig in yer robe.  Most people wouldn't recognize that, but we do.  I wouldn't keep a dead pig next to my buttcheek if i were you."

Robby: "You interested in a +3 Ferret?"

SOlara: "Holy shit, you're a Kobold!"

small baby squirrel to FLay: "I could take you."

Radmelon: "You got any money you wanna spend?"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:20:56 PM by bhu »

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
Right guys, we've been called back. Best if we get get going as soon as possible.
Though we still need to see the Medusa, and I'd like to see if that guy still want's a job.
To HQ:[spoiler]On our way back in a moment. Just need to tie up some loose ends. The Deity was probably Benny. Try to help out the Lycans, the Mages have been up to no good, to the extent of possible destruction of everything.[/spoiler]
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »
to ruam: "Welcome Brudda!"
Thank's mate. It's good to be back, though it seems we are about to skedaddle again.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2011, 02:37:06 PM »
Alcy points at the points of her ears. "Do these look human to you?" She thinks for a moment, and says, "Nevermind, they probably do. No matter. For your information, I am not human. Best you ask one for the answer to your question."

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »
"My cash and I are staying firmly attached, thank you very much. Of course, I could be persueded if something caught my eye,"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2011, 08:40:28 PM »
"My cash and I are staying firmly attached, thank you very much. Of course, I could be persueded if something caught my eye,"

"Would you like some squirrel scout cookies?"

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #434 on: July 22, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »
To the Squireels

"I'm  a awakened living spell. Pretty cool huh?"
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #435 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »
"Anyway, it's probably best we got moving on as Ceus said. As far as the medusa goes, we still haven't found anyone willing to be her... uh... beau."

[spoiler]That was her job, right? Find a man for her?[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #436 on: July 22, 2011, 05:15:57 AM »
"Remember that it might be in our better interests to cut off the head and take control of the impressionable talent there, rather than slaughter them wholesale. I might be a killer, but I can see the tactical advantages in some trained pawns, no matter how lowly. They're still better trained than the average; we could use that.

"Though yes, it might be useful to... assist the medusa before we leave. What's the news from above, Ceus?"

Seeing the little squirrel challenge him, he finds himself incredibly amused. Crouching to see him eye to eye, he smiles and says, "With an attitude like that, I'm sure you could overcome me easily. I wish I had more readily strong agents like you around..." A lightbulb flashes in his head, which he found odd considering lightbulbs didn't yet exist in his realm. He stored the note away with the rest.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 05:57:18 PM by Flay Crimsonwind »

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #437 on: July 22, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
Robby: "You interested in a +3 Ferret?"
"Um... what's it do? Just the normal ferret stuff, but better? I knew a guy who was into that, but it's not my cup of tea. Thanks."
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2011, 01:33:09 PM »
"Though yes, it might be useful to... assist the medusa before we leave. What's the news from above, Ceusic?"
[spoiler]Your mixing the names of Ceusharath and Cusic.  :twitch

Also, please note that Italics indicate telepathic communication[/spoiler]

"Lycan's are killing of the rest of the Mages, Benny got a bunch of them already.

Also, I seem to remember Teo having a plan for the medusa.
:smirk"

Now that guy needing a job should be somewhere here. Say Ceus, rather loudly, hoping his potential assistant will here him.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
"Anyway, it's probably best we got moving on as Ceus said. As far as the medusa goes, we still haven't found anyone willing to be her... uh... beau."

[spoiler]That was her job, right? Find a man for her?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]yuppers, and in theory you have actually found a possible mate if you think bout it  :D[/spoiler]