Author Topic: Peach Market 2.0 Question  (Read 895 times)

SeekingKnight

• Curious George
Peach Market 2.0 Question
« on: January 06, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
Hi again all.  I figure here is a better place to post this question as it deals with homebrew.  Back, ohh two or so years ago on the gleemax/wizard forums someone named aggronox made a class named Dreadnought.  It was  a heavy armor melee type.  Thing is the link is gone from the forums and I am having a vexatious time trying to find it on the WayBack.  Any help would be most welcomed.

weenog

• Grape ape
Re: Peach Market 2.0 Question
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
Just a heads-up to the original poster.

Around the Brilliant Gameologists forums, you don't need PEACH.  Just posting around here implies that you're ready to have whatever you post scrutinized, analyzed, possibly modified, or just be told that what you came up with is founded on a misconception and needs to be scrapped completely.  Nobody is going to be mod warned or tempbanned for honest critique of a build or a home brew creation, even if the OP didn't include an acronym asking for it.

Just relax, and try to learn something from any correction or criticism that comes up.
"We managed to make an NPC puke an undead monster."
"That sounds like a victory to me."

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »
Weenog, it doesn't sound like you actually read the OP. It's not asking anything about PEACH, it's asking about a particular homebrew class that was posted to Gleemax that he can't find anymore.

SeekingKnight, the only homebrew Dreadnaught class I can find is one on the GitP forums, here. Seeing as how Dreadnaught is a common enough name for fantasy things, there's a good chance it's not the same, but figured I'd link it anyway.

SeekingKnight

• Curious George
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 03:33:21 AM »
Ty Venn, not the same one but thanks for another one.  :)