Author Topic: The Bestiary (Character Sheets)  (Read 1786 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
The Bestiary (Character Sheets)
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:34:30 PM »
Post your sheet, backstory, and speech color here.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Re: The Bestiary (Character Sheets)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:38:28 PM »
Backstory is on sheet (which will be put up shortly after we meet so it can be a surprise).

T-Boy they littlest Tarrasque

I'll speak in Bold Black
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:07:19 PM by archangel.arcanis »
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »
Sheet

Backstory to follow shortly.

I'm taking the RED
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:04:41 PM by Littha »

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »
Periars Orange
Tego

One evening in a dream, Periars was gifted with a vision of a great device, the like of which had not been seen before. Try as he might he was unable to remember the design. Through fruitless trial and error, he attempted to create the device. His neighbors and even family called him mad, but stop he did not.

Several years later, and one too many incidents later, Periars was exiled from his home. He was allowed to take only what he could carry, before he was told never to return. During his wandering of the world, he grew lonely. In an effort to gain a friend, he crafted a stoneshaped, both a body guard and companion.

Now with Tego at his side, Periars travels far and wide, still with the desire to complete his device.
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game
Torgthen-The Darkening
Eldak-The Neverending Dungeon
Games
Dungeon Delver's Delight
Adventures in Eberron
Town of Terror
Working Progress
[3.5] Mana Mage

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 08:10:49 PM »
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=264333  
I am missing gold it does not say

A few years ago Leroy saw something a glimpse of the future. Something he couldn't understand a white city a smiling king and a pile of carnage the smell of death but the sounds of cheering. then he was approached by a a old human Cyclic Knight who offered him a way to understand the future a journey threw it and he offered to train. Leroy acceppted desperate to escape a life of slavery to the aboleths and to see the world. Before he was sent out he thought backk to his child hood under the Aboleths filled with constant violence and pain. He then vowed to never go back to them and figure out what his vision means. Also to become one of the most powerful Cyclic knights ever, and to punish any one who breaks the law and help install a capital punishment system across the land.
I will speak in Teal
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:18:15 AM by konner09 »
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 11:07:54 PM »
Konner, what's your Gestalt? Remember, this is gestalt every odd level.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 03:25:35 AM »
Malathar, Balor Fiendish Brute
Speaking in Maroon.

Backstory: Malathar was once a powerful Demon among the armies of the Abyss, until he was ripped into the Prime Material plane by a demented cult worshipping the Tarrasque. In a ritual meant to combine the powers of the fiends along with the power of the Tarrasque's flesh and blood, the cult leader summoned the demon forth, but unbeknownst to the ritual's other participants, the leader had become greedy; he altered the parameters of the ritual to steal the demon's power for his own, but this failed. The demon's dark, chaotic energies were too much for the cult leader's fragile mortal body to bear, and they were left to wreak havoc on each and every cult member participating in the ritual, killing them all. This left the demon drained and diminished, far weaker than he had ever been.

Today, he is not only the same force of carnage seeking destruction and mayhem, but utterly vengeful against those that effectively imprisoned him on this plane against his will. He seeks to restore his true powers, but what he does not realize is that the ritual infused him with the potential to become even more powerful than he ever had been before. He simply needs to survive long enough for that to happen.

Konner seems to have selected his race's paragon class as his gestalt. He just needs to list it on the Classes line of his sheet. But seriously... dude's a freakin' shark! That is awesome!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:31:21 AM by VennDygrem »

Krika

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 09:40:18 AM »
Ok, here is Ygish Darastrix

I should be updating the sheet at the bottom with the back-story and such, as well as anything else important down there.

And I shall speak in Lime Green.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 09:42:00 AM by Krika »