Author Topic: Chattering like Mad things (OOC)  (Read 20228 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Chattering like Mad things (OOC)
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 03:21:29 AM »
Ok, cool. Again, coolest character I've seen in a game in a long, long time. :D

My Balor may end up getting bigger and meaner, but he'll never be more badass!
toobad his back story sucks
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 03:39:46 AM »
I'm giving you all fair warning: one of the NPCs is going to have Wild Magic, but instead of using that wimpy table, he or she will use the Net Libram of Random Magical Effects.

Yes, it is a table that requires a roll of d10000. No, that isn't a typo.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 03:56:31 AM »
Interesting table... Perhaps I should use it for something in the future. :D

konner09

• Email
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »
that is awesome it could kill the caster
Also i can do as much bite damage as the ambush drake
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:21:25 AM by konner09 »
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 01:03:15 PM »
Of course you can, you're a big shark-man.

By the way, don't forget to add your con mod to your hit points. You've got 13 hp.

Also, your str mod on your damage, though I'm sure you'd remember that anyway. Since it's your only natural weapon, it'll do 1.5x your str mod, I believe.

Krika

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
I took a look at that d10000 sheet.  :twitch Holy heavens that is a lot of things.

So, I'm guessing it's alright that we share a cave. We would just have two different section of it for each other, or something.

konnor, you're a shark. Why wouldn't you ever have a worse bite than me? It depends on the shark, and where on the jaw you measure, but some sharks can get up to a couple hundred pounds of bit pressure. Which is quite a bit.

konner09

• Email
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 08:39:19 PM »
This campaign shall be awesome

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 08:43:21 PM »
...um.... :blush

Well. I did not notice that.

same, though I doubt wrymling dragons mate
Then you're boyfriend and girlfriend. :p
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011, 10:21:55 PM »

:twitch

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2011, 10:24:47 PM »

Can't you see it, them walking together holding wings. Sharing a goblin intestine, it would look just like the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp.  :lol
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 10:48:46 PM »
To be honest Ailimith would likley be completely oblivious, that and she has an overwhelming compulsion to find new spells that would really not help.

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 10:54:46 PM »
Alright, I have two options for the "adventurers" that will come after you:
1. Play them seriously, with well thought out, cunning plans and a total lack of mercy, or
2. Play them like massive caricatures, while still maintaining full competence.

Your pick. One gives a difficult challenge, and one gives you crazies. I really am leaning towards the second, but if you guys want the adventurers to be more serious about "The Job"...

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:36 PM »
To be honest Ailimith would likley be completely oblivious, that and she has an overwhelming compulsion to find new spells that would really not help.
But that just makes it better! :p
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 10:58:33 PM »
1. Play them seriously, with well thought out, cunning plans and a total lack of mercy, or

Your pick. One gives a difficult challenge, and one gives you crazies. I really am leaning towards the second, but if you guys want the adventurers to be more serious about "The Job"...
Go for the cheap laugh. We can always be challenged later, making fun of WotC is for ever.  ;)
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

konner09

• Email
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 11:25:56 PM »

Go for the cheap laugh. We can always be challenged later, making fun of WotC is for ever.  ;)
I am up for either as long as i get to kill stuff

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2011, 12:26:19 AM »
By having us all play monsters, the concept of seriousness kind of goes out the window. While I don't mean to cheapen the actual campaign, we really ought to just have fun with this, right? :)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 01:08:20 AM »
Alright, slightly silly coming up!

Sounds fine to me.

[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 02:53:05 AM »
Alright, slightly silly coming up!
Gleee  0:) :jumping :dogpile

Krika

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »

Can't you see it, them walking together holding wings. Sharing a goblin intestine, it would look just like the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp.  :lol

:twitch :twitch

And Ygish probably wouldn't be all that aware of it anyway. He'll be sticking with Ailimith, but mostly because she is a actual dragon, and he thinks he should be one, and he want to see how it is done, etc, etc, etc. Plus having 2 people in a pack is significantly better than having only 1. That is how he would see it, I believe.

konner09

• Email
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011, 11:22:50 PM »
sure he is :smirk