Author Topic: Encounters  (Read 3914 times)

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Re: Encounters
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
Don't forget (persistent) Bless. It gives you a +1 to attack.

So Carlos has rolled a 15 for his attack roll. (This one might matter.)
And Tosc has rolled 6 (or 8).

[spoiler]Are we assuming both Kim and Claude decided to join the grapple in order to prevent Shimala from being dragged off? Cleric = dog-piled?[/spoiler]

On her turn Kim will hold onto the cleric to add weight and proceed to kick at the vine, since I can use any part of my body and using my hair is just wrong.  :twitch
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Epimetheus

• Bi-Curious George
Re: Encounters
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »
OOC: I see. But the movie Tangled is all about using your hair to fight, right?

Claude watches as Kim grabs onto Shimala. The vine strains from the additional weight it must now lift. Claude realizes something important. If we're too heavy for the vine to carry off...

The rush of battle consumes him. To his side, Matt has rushed forward and let out a blast of... flames? There is no time to consider what it means. He dashes forwards and grabs onto the cleric, getting a good grip on the vines wrapped around her. He pulls all his weight up, to add more tension to the vine.

[spoiler]Maybe the three of us are heavy enough to stop this thing. I think we're almost at 600 lb. Go excessive winter gear and vegetable foodstuff![/spoiler]