Author Topic: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil  (Read 43446 times)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2011, 08:19:18 PM »

"Hmm?" Noting the stranger's reaction to Marisa, Reimu floats idly to her side. "What's wrong? Did you steal his house or something?"
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
"No, not her, you!" he shouts angrily, pointing at Reimu. "Aren't you the Hakurei shrine maiden? Why aren't you doing something about this?"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 09:15:23 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »

Glaring at the man, Reimu replies, "I am. Why do you think I'm not at the shrine?"
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »
The man looks appalled. "Do you have any idea what time it is? It can't take more than five minutes to walk from that shrine of yours, and you can fly!"
A bit of an exaggeration...
"The youkai are more active in this evil mist - while you were goofing off we could have been attacked!"

As if on cue, a rustle comes from the nearby bushes.
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »
Not liking to be the one being suprised by things sneaking around, Marisa instantly summons her magic circle, wich suddenly glows in a searing white.

IIILLLLUUUUSSSSIIOOOONNN....

LLLAAASSSSEEERRR!!!

You over the bushes! Tell us who you are or I'll shoot! Wait, maybe it was the other way around ze...

Marisa aproaches the bushes to see if she caught something with her attack.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
A girl lies there, blackened, an umbrella on the ground next to her. She appears to be out cold.

The man stares and blinks.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:52:23 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2011, 08:32:10 AM »

Though she seems mildly surprised at the knocked-out girl and Marisa talking to her even though she's obviously knocked out quite thoroughly, Reimu takes the disturbance in stride and largely ignores it in favor of venting at the villager. "No, I don't know what time it is, because there's no sun! Have you ever even been to my shrine? If you think you can do it better, then do it yourself! The eigth edition of that Hieda book came out a long time ago, right? If you don't, put a charm on your door and shut yourself in or something! Just stop whining to me and stopping me from doing what you want me to do!" Yelling at the man doesn't seem to calm her down much, though, so she turns away in order to resume flying. "Marisa, you coming? We don't have time for this idiot and whatever that is."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »
The umbrella feels wet and sticky...
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »

Hmm, this sure seems interesting ze! I'll take it, I'm sure it has some hidden magic for me to investigate when this is all over!

Mounting back on her broom, Marisa opens the umbrella over her head and tries to do a lady-like pose as best as possible while rising trough the air.

Ok, I'm ready! Lead the way Reimu ze!

Then back at the  nearby villager:

If that girl wakes up and asks for her umbrella, tell her I'm burrowing it for some time ze!

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2011, 12:37:49 PM »
"But... you can't..." the man stutters as Marisa flies off.

Before she can get too far he manages to shout "The lake! I heard there's something strange going on at the lake!"
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »

Mumbling angrily to herself, Reimu falls behind as she gets the clue to the new destination late, and she doesn't make much of an effort to catch up either. "Just what do you want with that weird useless umbrella...?"

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2011, 08:02:59 PM »
Lunate Elf

The trees thin as Reimu and Marisa approach Misty Lake. They can hear laughter coming from up ahead.
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2011, 09:20:33 PM »

"Brr... It's pretty chilly here, isn't it?" Largely ignoring the laughter, Reimu prefers to fly straight ahead while complaining. "I'd bet that idiot villager sent us here on purpose to make fun of us, but somehow I get the feeling we're on the right track anyway..."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:28:44 AM by Agita »

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2011, 09:27:37 AM »
Suddenly you catch a glimpse of movement from the trees to the left and a spray of danmaku breaks through, almost knocking the umbrella out of Marisa's hand.
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2011, 03:51:56 PM »
Here's something for us to warm up Reimu ze!

Marisa throws the umbrella in the air to free her hands, and then flies upwards while spinning around herself and whispering an incantation to her mini-hakkero:

Weapon Select: Piercing Type-Illusion Laser

After unleashing four simultaneous lasers and a good spray of danmaku back at the area from where the suprise attack came from, Marisa grabs the descending umbrella in mid air and surveys the scene, seeing if she caught something, readying herself to dodge in case of a new attack. Hopefully one of the four piercing lasers would've caught the attacker even if she had taken cover.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »

"Again with your lasers... you're noisy," Reimu comments with a sigh as a number of amulets appear in her hand and she looks towards the source of the earlier bullet spray. "One of these days you'll shoot someone who was carrying a mirror if you keep firing without looking."