Author Topic: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil  (Read 43444 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2011, 08:30:28 PM »
A group of astonished fairies stare up at Marisa.
"Who are you?"
"Do you want to play?"
"I'm so sorry, we didn't know you were there!"
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2011, 10:29:30 PM »
Marisa lands and makes a pose with the umbrella:

I'm the hero Marisa Kirisame, here to save the day!
I'm the ordinary magician hero, going forth with a bang!

I also run a do-anything shop in the magic forest. Pass by it if you ever have a big problem to solve ze!

Now I don't have time to play with you little kids, but by any chance, do any of you know who made all this darkness over the skies? Or perhaps have you seen any powerfull looking youkai around the lake ze?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »
The fairies gape in awe. They would remember this for days.

After a moment, one of them nudges another. "Dai-chan..."

The tallest of the fairies steps forward awkwardly. "Cirno says she fought something on the island. None of us has been able to get through, there's weird clouds around it that hurt when we touch them."
"I don't even remember there being an island."
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2011, 07:04:53 PM »
Marisa playfully spins the umbrella above her shoulder while puting a thinking face.

I don't remember there being an island in the middle of the lake either, but it wouldn't be the first time I saw a place pop up from nowhere.

So where can I find your friend Cirno? I would like to have her guide us towards this new island ze!

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2011, 07:20:15 PM »
She brightens. "I'll show you!" Her wings flicker as she floats off the ground then flies towards the lake with surprising speed. The other two fairies follow behind her.
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2011, 11:14:52 PM »
Fairies flit around the lake, hurling danmaku at each other cheerfully. As the group passes, one or two decide that this is some kind of game and fire a burst at Marisa and Reimu.
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »

Perhaps out of reflex, perhaps out of annoyance, Reimu twists through the gaps between the bullets, deflecting those that come too close with a weak barrier, and fires a burst of homing amulets back at the faries in retaliation. "Stop that! We're not here to play!
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2011, 06:23:16 PM »
A bluish blur on the surface of the lake quickly becomes larger until you can make out... ice? In summer? A group of fairies sit on it, apparently listening to one dressed in blue who is gesturing dramatically.

Your green-haired companion breaks off and flies down to them. "Cirno!"
My work

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2011, 07:40:01 PM »

Over at a small distance an small fairy is gesturing to the other fairies in a very excited manner. The lake is entirely frozen and the unnaturally cold environment interacts with the warmer air to produce plenty of mist.

As Reimu and Marisa approach closer, they could make out the details of that fairy who is hogging the attention of the large group of fairies surrounding her.

"And red dragon, huge with red smoke pouring out of its nostrils is only all size and no substance. I am agile and dance around it while firing my danmaku and the dragon cannot dodge it. It just took all my attacks! And eventually it felt true pain and ran away! So I gave chase and it struggled desperately. See see! Here's a big nasty welt from its tail when it hit me!" gestures the ice fairy as she shows off what looks like a coin-sized reddish welt on her forearm.

"OOOOHHHHHHH" gasps the fairy audience in awe as they flutter about trying to look at Cirno's 'battle scar', and some whispers are loud enough to be heard properly, something about Cirno being the strongest.

"What happened then? Tell us tell us Cirno!" pleaded some of the fairies.

"Well, I used my Spellcard at the last moment when the red dragon is finally down to its last life and PEW! It exploded into red mist. So if you look around, its kinda my handiwork. Cool huh!" Cirno continued her story.

Cheering loudly, the other fairies clapped in amazement.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:46:02 AM by Nick »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »
Brrr, it's the summer, how can it be this cold?-wonders Marisa as she notices the whole lake is frozen.

Noticing the bragging ice fairy surrounded by her companions, Marisa flies down and gracefully lands on the ice near her. She  then asks in a calm voice, as if the whole scene wasn't anything suprising to her:

So, you're the one making it cold ze?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »

With a raised eyebrow, Reimu approaches from behind Marisa. "More importantly, did you say this mist is your fault?" To someone smarter than the average fairy, she doesn't look like she's quite buying it. However, on the off chance it's true...
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2011, 01:00:07 AM »

Looking at Marisa, Cirno nods and pats her flat chest a few times. "Of course I make this place cold! I am an Ice Fairy after all!"

Frowning and then shaking her head at Reimu's obvious question, Cirno replies with a smirk. "This is the Misty Lake, of course there is mist here. Are you an idiot?"
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2011, 03:47:47 PM »

"Who's the idiot? Or maybe you're deaf? I'm talking about that mist!" Impatiently, Reimu points up at the scarlet clouds obscuring the sun.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »

Cirno offers her hand to Reimu. "Hello idiot!"

"Like I said many many times, this red mist is the work of a big red dragon! I chased it off and it came back and I fought it and it go boom! Then this big big mist blot out the sun!" Cirno continues, chest swelling with pride. Looking at Marisa, she shakes her head.

"This is the Misty Lake, it is misty because it is cold and why? I do not know."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 08:35:18 PM by Nick »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2011, 09:34:35 PM »

"Wha-? You're the idiot! You just said the dragon exploded into red mist! At least get your stupid stories straight!"

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2011, 02:43:20 AM »

"Oi oi look here you armpit flasher, I said it that the red dragon exploded. Get your ears cleaned!"  :shakefist
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2011, 10:09:32 AM »

"Argh you're pissing me off! Who are you two anyway? I definitely defeated a dragon, that glowing thing is definitely a dragon!" yells Cirno as she stomps on the frozen grass.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 10:11:11 AM by Nick »
[spoiler][/spoiler]