Author Topic: OOC Thread  (Read 28343 times)

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
Re: OOC Thread
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2011, 03:10:07 PM »
 :smirk

[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:11:42 PM by Nick »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2011, 03:32:02 PM »
You'll probably be fighting Sakuya 2-on-1, likewise for Remilia. Probably.
But, but... The pairings!
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »
Think of the pairings!
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2011, 03:56:39 PM »
^^
More like 5 on 2. 4 of a kind.

Though it does throw whats left of the plot into disarray, given that Remilia was more or less waiting for our heroines and Flan just broke out again while marisa was looting the library or something.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2011, 03:59:53 PM »
^^
More like 5 on 2. 4 of a kind.

Though it does throw whats left of the plot into disarray, given that Remilia was more or less waiting for our heroines and Flan just broke out again while marisa was looting the library or something.
Well, Flan's participation need not necessarily be planned.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2011, 04:38:52 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjW8gqMNRE :p

EDIT: ^Note that having Flan show up would make EX Patchouli impossible.
Well, Flan's participation need not necessarily be planned.
"My eyes! Ze fate manipulations do nothing!"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:45:51 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjW8gqMNRE :p

EDIT: ^Note that having Flan show up would make EX Patchouli impossible.
True, that would be a drawback.
I want to see Gungnir vs. Barrier Maiden, though.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
The fight seems to have... frozen.
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »
Replying.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2011, 04:36:20 AM »
Old school eh.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2011, 01:04:41 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2011, 08:10:29 AM »
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:56:07 AM by Prime32 »
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My work

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2011, 09:41:41 PM »
Only 7 pages so far...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2011, 12:07:12 AM »
Only 7 pages so far...
Eh, don't try too hard to force it.
My work

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2011, 01:34:25 AM »
Only 7 pages so far...
Eh, don't try too hard to force it.

It will end soon. 2 more cards to go.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2011, 06:22:29 PM »
Keine made April 1 never happen or something.