Author Topic: Kobold Shenanigans Even Worse?  (Read 5219 times)

BeholderSlayer

• Hong Kong
Re: Kobold Shenanigans Even Worse?
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 09:06:35 PM »
That part of the PHB seems pretty definitive, but there's the whole "You were BORN a Dragonwrought Kobold" thing.
Well, your powers apparently didn't fully manifest until later.  Just like abyssal heritor feats.

After all, you could retrain or psiref that feat if your really wanted to.
Works for me.
Hi Welcome
[spoiler]
Allow me to welcome you both with my literal words and with an active display of how much you fit in by being tone deaf, dumb, and uncritical of your babbling myself.[/spoiler]

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 09:48:31 PM »
Who wouldn't want to be an abomination for a mere +3 LA?

BeholderSlayer

• Hong Kong
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
So, to be an independent white dragonspawn abomination kobold, you'd have a total LA of +4, found after a little research (dragonspawn and dragonspawn abomination LA stack).

Still, if your DM was feeling silly and let you choose mutations, and let you choose "roll twice" and then choose "+1 sorcerer level," with LA buyoff at ECL 20 you'd have 17 HD, and a caster level of 26. Totally bonkers.

Do you even get more spells/day or spells known for going from sorcerer 20 to 26, pre-epic?

At the very least, this allows for copious Swiftblade and Master Transmogrifist abuse. What other PrC's that normally would never be taken due to lost caster level would this make attractive?
Hi Welcome
[spoiler]
Allow me to welcome you both with my literal words and with an active display of how much you fit in by being tone deaf, dumb, and uncritical of your babbling myself.[/spoiler]