Author Topic: My DM is trying to revive an Eberron Game (ECL 10) I need a character.  (Read 2974 times)

Jopustopin

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
Re: My DM is trying to revive an Eberron Game (ECL 10) I need a character.
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 10:41:25 AM »
Okay I got another great idea.

Half-Ogre Artificer 5/Renegade Mastermaker 10Magic of Eberron/Warforged Juggernaut 5

:)

Clearly my best idea yet.  You'd be the world's only large sized warforged that's not mindless.
Why not go with Spellcarved Soldier instead of Warforged Juggernaut? Extra ring slot and total immunity to sneak attack, crits and the like is always good.

Because the idea of a half-ogre warforged juggernaut is cool.  I dunno man that's all I got.
I was just posted ridiculous stuff. 

dark_samuari

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 10:48:44 AM »
What about something simple yet thematically tied into the style of Eberron?

Human Seer 10 which is played as a detective? Powers such as psionic true seeing, psionic divination, object reading, and sensitivity to psychic impressions can really sell the idea and there is always Tashalatora if you want to add an element of being a pugilist (like Sherlock Holmes).

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 10:49:59 AM »
What about something simple yet thematically tied into the style of Eberron?

Human Seer 10 which is played as a detective? Powers such as psionic true seeing, psionic divination, object reading, and sensitivity to psychic impressions can really sell the idea and there is always Tashalatora if you want to add an element of being a pugilist (like Sherlock Holmes).

Sherlock was also a master swordsman...

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 10:50:59 AM »
Because the idea of a half-ogre warforged juggernaut is cool.  I dunno man that's all I got.
I was just posted ridiculous stuff. 
Well, he is still a juggernaut. Just doesn't have it as a class :)

Dusk Eclipse

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2010, 03:55:06 PM »
Dusk, now that I have a Hood link in my signature, there's less reason to plug it.  You can be a very potent force with a Trancer build @10.  Go, go level 4 Wizard spells with super high jumping and uber damage!

Yeah I know, just trying (and apparently failing) to make a humorous comment.

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 04:14:30 PM »
Master Spellthief!
Monks are pretty much the best designed class ever.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

Arz

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »
If you are looking at unseen seer, also remember that dragonmarks can allow you to early qual for arcane trickster if you possess say the lesser mark of ghallandra. A good trick for this is to pick up another feat from dragonmarked ???, to allow you to immediate action drop a Leo's Tiny Hut. So now you can snipe, drop a house around yourself, and then have your unseen servant open and close windows/doors.

...reminds me that I have a partial review of dragonmarked material where I did focus on skills. Windwright Captain and Deneith Sentinel were near the top. Seem to have lost it at the moment but I can look for it if there is interest.