Author Topic: Decanter of Endless Water + Wall of Fire + Riverine chamber & Nozzle = Rocket?  (Read 2407 times)

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
So I remember hearing about some trick somewhere, where someone took a Decanter of Endless Water, pointed it into a Riverine chamber, filled with a continuous Wall of Fire, which had a Riverine nozzle at the end, and set the thing to 'Geyser'.  Someone once ran the numbers (the poor catgirls!), and said it was about as much thrust as a Space Shuttle, or something like that?  Can anyone link me to this, or where someone figured out how much force this thing had, or any description of this sort of combo thing in more detail? I'd be very thankful!
BG's other resident furry!

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
Not quite.  It was a decanter of endless water set to geyser, blasting through a 1 foot long 1" diameter riverine tube, with a rune in the tube that turns all water into steam that passes by it (I don't remember the name of that rune or where it was from).  The thrust from that much steam coming out per second would be equivalent to 1/2 the space shuttle's engine... but would be quite small, so you could always have two or three.

JaronK

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
Oh, hmmm... if anyone knows where I can find that rune, I would be very happy! Maybe the thread that talks about that??

Okay... apparently that rune comes from a Dragon Magazine somewhere...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 07:28:47 PM by Gavinfoxx »
BG's other resident furry!