Author Topic: Introductions Thread! Who are you?  (Read 257446 times)

savagecoyote79

• Monkey bussiness
Re: Introductions Thread! Who are you?
« Reply #1140 on: August 14, 2011, 03:09:03 AM »
  Hi guys

My name is Bob and I've been a gamer for 19 years (32 now).. I currently play D&D 3.5/PF hybrid as well as Battletech (classic, not the DA mini stuff), anything Dragon Warrior and WoW.  Also a long time Magic player but i gave it up a few years ago. I've even been known to dig out my old heroquest game from time to time. 

Foxmage

• Monkey bussiness
  • Magic Fox
    • Email
« Reply #1141 on: August 14, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »
Heya,

I have been gaming for 24 years or so myself.  You name it, I've at least played a one-shot of it.  I'm no expert, but I do love to game.
"Fire solves everything."

Sore wa himitsu desu.

TaiSharShaidar

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #1142 on: August 14, 2011, 09:56:21 PM »
Hi,

My name is Justin,

I'm a long time gamer, I've been playing D&D for more the 15 years.

DrHorrible

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • The awesomest ever.
    • ItaSA
    • Email
« Reply #1143 on: August 15, 2011, 12:07:20 PM »
Hi there!

I used to play 3/3.5 and i haven't been playing for a couple of years now, but there's a chance we might get to play again so... *fingercrossed*

:D
Believe.

mrorangesoda

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #1144 on: August 16, 2011, 12:27:43 AM »
Hi everyone,
I started playing 3.5 with a group of friends last fall not knowing anything. Found my way here in preparation for the next campaign and new character I'll be making once we finish the current game (hopefully soon).

Twicekinless

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #1145 on: August 16, 2011, 04:02:02 AM »
I play DnD 3.5 (of course) and MTG.  Recently my playgroup started experimenting with EDH (or should we call it Commander now?) so I'm looking for some good advice.

yargum

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1146 on: August 16, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »
I've been playing dnd since second grade (about 11 or 12 years ago), and have made some of my best friends because of it.  I don't really know what else to say, so how about just huzzah!

Inufandom

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #1147 on: August 16, 2011, 06:35:24 PM »
I am Inufandom, Death in Drag. And yes, Death never looked better in heels. I don't have a lot of the same expierience playing D&D as some of the others on here, but I do plan on at least being intelligent (or trying to be, at least)

In all seriousness, I'm a huge fan of the vocaloids, my favorite classes are the bard, sorcerer, and cleric, though I'm currently playing a mostly rogue character, and she's a lot of fun ^^ What's even better she's also the only healing capability of the party. Yes, the rogue. And she has no levels of cleric!  :lmao This is my first time playing a rogue, but at least the healing bit is familiar.

So, that's me. *grins, points a finger, and blasts a hole in the wall* Well, I'll be going now. Later!
Zhorne: Behold! The Cake of Wishing!
Camille: You know the only wish you can make on it is not to gain weight from it, right?
Zhorne: SILENCE!
Camille: Don't blame me when this plan backfires -_-;

patha787

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #1148 on: August 17, 2011, 06:05:45 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm a 24-year-old University student and long time roleplaying gamer based in New Zealand. I first played AD&D 2nd Edition, then moved on to 3.0 and 3.5. I've taken a look at 4th Edition and have a few books but haven't played it and personally still prefer 3.5 or Pathfinder. I'm into computer games, comic books, cheesy fantasy or science fiction novels, world-building, film, television and assorted other nerdy hobbies. Glad to meet you all, look forward to talking to you soon.

illy-d

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #1149 on: August 17, 2011, 01:53:42 PM »
Hey. I'm 36.  Playing D&D, AD&D and other versions since the mid 1980's. Currently playing 3.5 & PF.

PyreBorn

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1150 on: August 17, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm 23 and been playing various games for...20 years now  :smirk

So yeah, Hi!

Braelef

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1151 on: August 17, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
Hello, I am Braelef and I am extremely busy! But I like to DnD in my free-time. Ready to add my brilliance to BG.

Homerborg

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1152 on: August 20, 2011, 04:28:01 AM »
Hello.  Been playing D&D for about 25 years now, but always looking for new tips and ideas.  Thanks

trezac

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #1153 on: August 21, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
Hi just create an account today
hello everybody

OracleBoyd

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1154 on: August 24, 2011, 10:42:57 PM »
Found a link to the handbooks from the WOTC board and like what I see.

redwizard

• Monkey bussiness
    • 20thCenturyGeek
    • Email
« Reply #1155 on: August 25, 2011, 03:19:40 AM »
Greetings True Believers!  I'm a one time poster from the Gleemax forums who left after they opted to dispense with the early edition dedicated forum space.  From there I went on to help found the Dead Games Society, a group dedicated to the resurrection of all that is good and out-of-print (or at least no longer a supported edition).  And through my new found love of podcasts, I found the Brilliant Gameologists!

As for the unvarnished me, I was born and raised in a small farm town outside KC, attended the University of Missouri then moved to Tokyo where I met my wife and started a family.  Now we are all in Chicago, where, when not gaming, I pursue other interests like grilling and competitive bearding. (That last one, not really)
http://www.dgsociety.com/
"We play with dead things!"

20thCenturyGeek
http://www.20thcenturygeek.com/

Tyrant

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #1156 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »
I followed a discussion from Candlekeep to here where some of my comments from Candlekeep were posted.

DonutBoy

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1157 on: August 26, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »
Hello.  Since I am paranoid and do not like giving out any information, I will say only what is obvious from my username: I am a male who likes donuts.

Apsis

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #1158 on: August 29, 2011, 12:51:12 PM »
Hello, everyone..

I mostly played 3.5, for a couple years now and I was first introduced to D&D by CRPGs. Lookin' forward to meeting y'all :)

Ecthelion

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #1159 on: August 30, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »