Author Topic: Introductions Thread! Who are you?  (Read 257562 times)

rosarius

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Re: Introductions Thread! Who are you?
« Reply #980 on: April 25, 2011, 09:19:00 PM »
Hey,

I'm from switzerland, but I'd love to live elsewhere. I'm very fond of DnD 3.5, MtG, War40k, MMOs, etc. I especially like optimizing stuff ;)
And as you can see, my english is not that great.

proclus

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #981 on: April 26, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »
My name is Proclus, and I'm an addict.

mthor

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #982 on: April 26, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »
*In Chorus*  Hi Proclus
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

Silvera

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #983 on: April 28, 2011, 12:19:40 PM »
Silvera here,  newish to D&D (heck, only started doing board/card games about 3 years ago, D&D about a year) and have absolutely fallen in love. Unfortunately, I have moved away from my friends that got me into gaming and have no contacts where I'm at for gaming groups, nor can I really make commitments to groups due to working overnight shifts (would kinda suck having to cut off a gaming session at 9pm, wouldn't you agree?), but my younger brother became interested in D&D/ board games. So now I am DMing a campaign for him, which is proving to be exceedingly boring as he is only 14 and can't seem to think past killing things, whereas my favorite aspect when I was a PC was all the stuff you could do out of combat. All in all, just trying to figure out ways to be a better DM/ PC when I can find a group. Not very good at optimization, but I do love reading about it, looking to start theory crafting stuff as I get a better foothold on the rulebooks and such.

sorcel

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #984 on: April 28, 2011, 10:53:59 PM »
Hey. I'm a long-time gamer; I'm just here to browse and ask the occasional question.

Tavor

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #985 on: April 30, 2011, 12:54:01 AM »
Hey all.  I am in my thirties though my wife of almost 11 years thinks I haven't grown up yet.  While on most days my wife will shake her head at me disappointingly, my 7 and 4 year old boys love me  :D

I will roleplay anything as long as it is ROLEplaying.  I also do MMOs and found a knew love in DAGORHIR Battle Games.

Peace out!

~Tavor~

KeithDas

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #986 on: April 30, 2011, 03:24:11 AM »
Hi my name is Keith i came to this thread to learn glorious builds to make dm's cry

I have played various rpg's and what not for years i lead a happy fulfilling life as a soldier

I seek the holy fighter build whose awesomeness is unsurpassed!

archeldian

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #987 on: May 03, 2011, 06:29:59 AM »
Hello, I happen to be named Wes and I am a big player of DnD 3.5 sadly though I'm not a very optimized player even though I've been playing since I was 18 (I turned 22 this past Feb). I'm looking to this site as a kind of Help me out and I'll do my best to help you out. If this isn't cool then I apologize but meh (also I have tried Pathfinder and I am looking to try DnD 4th edition) if you have any questions then please ask

Also P.S.
I normally play a Paladin or a Fighter of religious origin~!
If there is anything at all I am able to help you all with please inform me.
If I happen to break the rules I again do apologize and please inform me so I may invoke the possbility of a Atonement spell please.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:42:45 AM by archeldian »

SalientGreen

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #988 on: May 04, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »
Aloha.  I've been playing DnD since Elf was a character class.  My mom was my first DM (she killed off my first character - a wizard - by dropping him in the pit at the entrance to the kobold caves in The Keep on the Borderlands; it was a happy Christmas.)

I plan to lurk here mainly.

Thanks for listening.

koiulpoi

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #989 on: May 05, 2011, 12:37:51 AM »
Greetings, I'm a long time lurker, sometimes poster on the Wizards boards (before they went through about four new versions of forums), and player of roleplaying games for... gee, 15 years? Yeah.

Greyknight666

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #990 on: May 05, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »
Hi, lots of nice ideas on these forums. But anyway, I'm Jason, live in eastern PA. I've played DND in its various forums since AD&D and it was still TSR. The various Palladium settings, Warhammer/Warhammer40k, Dark Heresy/Deathwatch/Rogue Trader. I like rock, hard rock, metal and paintball.

Kyton

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #991 on: May 06, 2011, 03:20:57 AM »
Hi there, I'm new here and I hope to learn enough to help contribute here. otherwisebeen playing DnD on and off for about 8 years or so.

HeronMarkedBlade

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #992 on: May 06, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
Hi, I'm HeronMarkedBlade.  Big fan of the collective storytelling experience which is D&D.  I'm a 3E lifer, haven't made the switch to 4E and don't expect to do so, but mostly I'm DMing a houseruled "3.75" campaign in a homebrew world.  Loved what I've seen of these boards so far!  Intelligent discussion of all things D&D??!  :twitch

Rudermensch

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #993 on: May 06, 2011, 07:27:30 PM »
Hi. I'm Rudermensch.

I started playing D&D (3.5) about two months ago and had a brilliant time of it. Found the board while looking up information on making a Duskblade to be my first real character.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #994 on: May 08, 2011, 06:32:41 PM »
Intelligent discussion of all things D&D??!  :twitch
Just don't ask about Dragonwrought Kobolds and it will stay that way. (Seriously though, don't)

Welcome to all the people who have arrived since my last post in this thread
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

Baconomicon

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #995 on: May 08, 2011, 09:10:57 PM »
I come from far to the West, near the sorcerers of the shore.  I am capable of summoning limitless amounts of bacon.  E-vil bacon.

Maltoran

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #996 on: May 09, 2011, 12:21:43 PM »
I am just some weirdo that happens to like DnD

SneakyGeeky

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #997 on: May 09, 2011, 06:22:42 PM »
Obviously, a newbie here, but I've been playing D&D for oh.... 9, 10 years more or less? I'm 19, male, headed to college after taking a year off. I've lurked these boards for a bit, but finally decided to join.

qraham

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #998 on: May 09, 2011, 06:56:24 PM »
Graham. I've been a lurker here for a while (WotC too). Started playing D&D 3.5 last year and I'm starting to branch out to other RPGs. Into Magic too, and the "video" games.

I'm the founder and creative director of a video game site called Arcademia.com. We're still in the process of gathering articles for our launch, so there's only a splash page right now.

I also co-host a music podcast called jujjin which you can find at jujjin.com.

That's what I do!

Ithiliond

• Monkey bussiness
  • Matemagician
    • Email
« Reply #999 on: May 10, 2011, 05:56:58 AM »
Greetings,
I'm just a new user that happens to search for english D&D boards sometimes.
See you in the forum :)

Farewell
So, man is an individual only because of his intangible memory... and memory cannot be defined, but it defines mankind.
Puppet Master

My Profile on Dragon's Lair