Author Topic: Introductions Thread! Who are you?  (Read 257417 times)

Bobikus

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Introductions Thread! Who are you?
« Reply #900 on: March 07, 2011, 08:20:43 AM »
Hello, I'm new to the forums and getting back into D&D.  I played various versions of D&D off and on since the early 90s, and have played other tabletops such as oWoD, L5R, 40k, AFMBE, CoC, and Dragon Age.  Came across here looking for advice and discussion for 3.5e D&D.

Caledonv2.0

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #901 on: March 09, 2011, 03:18:27 PM »
Caledon here.

Just getting back into D&D and have been playing a 3.5 campaign for a few months now. It would be great to bounce around ideas with the community and get other people's perspectives on questions I might have.

Sethvir

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #902 on: March 09, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »
Sethvir,

Been playing D&D off an on since the boxed version with B-1 in it, In Search of the Unknown.  Switched to Pathfinder 2 years ago.  Skipped 4th ed entirely.  Working on a new Pathfinder Campaign, but looking for some Truenamer content that was originally on the WOTC boards, but thought might be here. 

Stealthyboy

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #903 on: March 09, 2011, 08:53:31 PM »
Hi hi, I'm Stealthyboy!

I'm just your average derpy British guy, nothing special  :D

I'm mostly here to read (And reply to) a friend's Let's Play he's doing on here  :p

Maeshin

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #904 on: March 10, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »
I am a D&D gamer. Mostly I DM. Ongoing situation since highschool. Currently 24 and in college. Psychology major.

cyberpunks

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #905 on: March 10, 2011, 06:02:21 PM »
I am cyberpunks. 4 years ago, I was cyberpunks on 339. I like to create 3.5 characters, now and always.

lorddarioush

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #906 on: March 11, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »
hi! im Darioush an 20 year ol engineer from the netherlands
came here to join the D&D fun
youll see me around i guess, good lucks and no munchkinzzzz

-that dutch guy

Rainmaker

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #907 on: March 12, 2011, 07:05:12 PM »
Hey, Rainmaker here. New 3.5 player trying to survive his campaign.

Tchacotaa

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #908 on: March 12, 2011, 10:05:55 PM »
A little info about me.   :D

I have been gaming for 32 years and started with 1st ed, AD&D and haven't quit yet.  I have played a lot of different games but D&D will always be the primary game played. 

Our group currently plays once a week alternating weekly between D&D and any other game we are into at the time.  Currently that is Warhammer 40K; Dark Heresy and Death Watch.  May be doing some Fading Suns soon. 

As for D&D, we are playing 3.5 and have been playing exclusively in our own campaign world since '97.  It has a very rich history with new ideas expanding it on every story line.  We have three DM's, myself included, who take turns running a story.  An innovative idea one of our DM's had last year was to rotate DM's each gaming session instead for each story.  One starts and then the next in line picks up where the former left off whether he had finished what he had planned for the night or not.  The next DM retains the option to run with what the former did or to do something completely different as long as it is consistent with the story line.  We each have different DM'ing styles so it has been a fun playing.  It is an experiment worth doing at least once, though i would not recommend it as normal gaming. 

So that is a little about me. 

OvermanXAN

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #909 on: March 12, 2011, 11:56:39 PM »
Hiya all!
This space for rent

Jigoral

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #910 on: March 13, 2011, 01:54:56 AM »
Umm, Hello!

Im Jigoral... Most people call me Jiggy. Im 24, been gaming all my life, but mostly board games and console games as a little girl, and graduating to D&D3 in highschool, then 3.5e shortly afterwards.

I live in the US, and enjoy alot of the CO and TO of D&D. Playing is fun too, but I haven't had a game last very long because players or DMs just flake out. :(

Demelain

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #911 on: March 13, 2011, 05:13:31 PM »
I'm 17 and I only got into the P&P RPG stuff a couple of years ago. Mostly I stick to D&D 3.5 but I also do a bit of WH40K stuff.
Thus far I only game with some friends from school.  Our DMs tend to be bad or can't hold on to a campaign for long.
I really enjoy CO and have been using the board a resource recently, so I figured I'd sign up so that I could get more in-depth and specific Q&A, and maybe eventually give back to the board.

Gattack

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #912 on: March 15, 2011, 12:56:47 AM »
nuqneH. 3.5 fanyboy, WHFB and 40k player, trekkie, and comics fanboy (MArvel>DC, BTW.) Oh, and Kamen Rider, if it wasn't obvious by the name.

silran666

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #913 on: March 15, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »
What up! Manny here long time DnD player (still trying to get it right) out here in SLC, UT. I'm just so gosh darned happy to be here!

Cal349

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #914 on: March 16, 2011, 05:02:46 PM »
Hey, found the podcast a few weeks ago and thought I'd check out the forums.  :)

draculmaulkee

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #915 on: March 16, 2011, 10:47:36 PM »
I am 17 and a junior in high school.  I've played D&D 3.5 for a couple of years, and enjoy reading the outrageously optimized characters of others.

n3rd4m1g0

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #916 on: March 17, 2011, 01:14:07 AM »
beer-powered gamer since 2nd ed.

lurked here for years,

finally a hello world :)

Dencero

• Noob
    • Email
« Reply #917 on: March 17, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
I am the reason why you lock your doors and windows at night. I am the one who is watching you when you are alone. I am everything. And I am nothing.

All kidding aside, I'm a dungeon master, a player, and a writer. I like everything from steampunk to fantasy and everything in between. Thinking about migrating here from another gaming site, seeing how it goes.

Decimator

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #918 on: March 18, 2011, 03:14:58 AM »
I'm a person.  I do persony things while behaving like the person that I am.

HiddenLineage

• Noob
    • Email
« Reply #919 on: March 19, 2011, 05:17:15 PM »
Well, hey there. I'm me. =D Nice to meet ya'll.