Author Topic: Introductions Thread! Who are you?  (Read 257590 times)

gdnjr

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Re: Introductions Thread! Who are you?
« Reply #820 on: January 28, 2011, 08:24:26 PM »
Hi, my mark of shame is gdnjr, my real initials. I'm male and proud of be an Integralist Italian 3.5er.
Nice to meet you all.

TuringComplete

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #821 on: January 29, 2011, 02:44:20 AM »
Hi, I'm playing in a forum based 3.5 game, and I need to search this board a bit. Thanks for all the info.

Yabyaa

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #822 on: January 29, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
I mess around with D&D builds when we're playing other systems, so.  I'll be here.

FOPO

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #823 on: January 29, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »
I'm just here to do some reading.  Don't mind me.

ttbek

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #824 on: January 29, 2011, 11:21:20 PM »
Looking for core optimization. 

Alethiar

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #825 on: January 30, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »
Male, University student in Psychology in Rome, probably affect with various psychologically illnesses as the reason :twitch, and recently introduced to the world of D&D  by my friends.

TenaciousJ

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #826 on: January 31, 2011, 03:51:08 AM »
I've been out of college for about 2 years now and I finally have time to play D&D again after quitting MMOs and not having to study anymore.  I'm playing with 3.5 because 4th edition feels too much like the MMOs I'm leaving behind, and my groups already have all the 3.5 material to work with.  I enjoy the Eberron setting, making various clerics, and helping my friends who like to play the BSF not feel like they suck.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #827 on: January 31, 2011, 05:56:22 AM »
Yosh! Names Eviltedzies and I'm from good old Texas.

The old wizards forums are boringly slow so I decided to make an account on here.

Heres to shinanigans and doom for all!

I've been trying to figure out what your avy was for the better part of an hour. I feel really stupid right now, especially since I sub her.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

redek06

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #828 on: January 31, 2011, 07:16:21 PM »
Hello all, I have been playing D&D for about 8 years now. I am currently playing/DMing 3.5. I looked at 4E and didn't care for it.

Coplantor

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #829 on: January 31, 2011, 10:58:39 PM »
Hello, I am Coplantorm, nerd from Uruguay. I'm currently studying Graphic Design and I'm working at a advertising agency. I mostly enjoy reading, movies, drawing, RPGs and videogames, what can I say? I'm a slave of the media.

Been playing DnD since 2001, started with 2nd ed and moved to 3.5 in 2008. I enjoy creating campaign settings, though most en up dying before they see the light because there's always a mechanical aspect I cannot solve or because I cannot sit down to write down my ideas. Yes, lazyness is my greatest flaw, sue me.

Anyway, I have read and learnt the rules to various RPG's which I haven't played yet, I usually burrow rules I like from one game and apply them on another when I saw fit. I'm toying with some ideas for my own RPG, and knowing various and different systems are a great help.

Other than here, I'm pretty active on the GitP forums and somewhat active in deviant art, I use the same name in both of those sites.

End up here because I read these forums way too much, specially character optimization, I dont optimize like a pro myself but I can tell a good build from a bad one when I see it.

Alex_Evildoer

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #830 on: February 01, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »
Hi I'm Alex. I love 3e and Eberron.

BoomStick

• Monkey bussiness
  • Monkeys! We're all Monkeys!
« Reply #831 on: February 02, 2011, 05:53:52 PM »
Hey everyone.  I'm Stephen.  I just got into D & D about six months ago.  Before that I was playing mostly World of Darkness and stuff like that.  I really like Modern and Horror, but I've found fantasy can be very fun.  Right now I'm readying up on Eberron 4 ed.  I was also curious how I could get an avatar picture or signature here?  Everyone else seems smart enough to have them... 
"There are shakers, and there are movers.  You,sir, are NOT a shaker."

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #832 on: February 02, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »
Hey everyone.  I'm Stephen.  I just got into D & D about six months ago.  Before that I was playing mostly World of Darkness and stuff like that.  I really like Modern and Horror, but I've found fantasy can be very fun.  Right now I'm readying up on Eberron 4 ed.  I was also curious how I could get an avatar picture or signature here?  Everyone else seems smart enough to have them...  
Click "Profile" at the upper part of the page, then click "Forum Profile Information". Welcome Aboard!

*Introduction*
You sir, have a mighty fine avatar.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:31:16 PM by Monotremeancer »
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

SkredlitheOgre

• Noob
    • Email
« Reply #833 on: February 03, 2011, 02:45:47 AM »
Hi, I'm Skredli.  I'm a guy, I'm 37, and I've been playing, off and on, for about 26 years, give or take.  I've played pretty much every edition of D&D, dabbled in some Shadowrun, very briefly dabbled (brabbled?) in Marvel Superheroes back in college (the first time I was in college), played a fair amount of GURPS and am currently in a Pathfinder group as the DM.  I'm mostly here to learn how to make myself a better player and DM.  And to get more ideas on how to challenge my party.

neko128

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #834 on: February 03, 2011, 02:48:57 PM »
I'm Robin (a. k. a. neko128).  I'm 31 and from NY (the state, not the city, if I'd meant the city I'd have said NYC...).  I'm a lurker on about fifty billion boards, but I'm not a frequent poster on any, any more.  I've been playing wargames, RPGs, computer games, and board games for the last 23 years or so, in varying levels of complexity; starting with the old D&D and AD&D boxed sets my parents got as wedding presents and never used.  My newest gaming crush (at the "reading the rules and debating what victims to try and rope in" stage) is Rogue Trader, but I've done everything from Top Secret to TMNT to Gurps to D&D (in five versions, now, I think) to Shadowrun to BattleTech/MechWarrior to Crimsons Skies to Starship Troopers...

I'm pretty open.  Ask me anything you want - odds are, I'll answer.  Or at least give you an entertaining attempt to dodge the question.

NeoRon

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #835 on: February 04, 2011, 05:18:11 AM »
Hi, NeoRon here. I'm ready to bug you all about the craziest things that might get thrown at you!

D.Bjorn.Y

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #836 on: February 04, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »
hiya

ShubNiggurath

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #837 on: February 04, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »
Hello!

The Elder God reporting to BG! I was a former contributor of the CO board on Wizards.com and I am glad to have found a new home. You know where to find me!

SN

rgd622

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #838 on: February 05, 2011, 07:55:26 PM »
Hey, I'm a new DM just looking for some info for my campaign! Thanks!

reemul

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #839 on: February 05, 2011, 08:58:57 PM »
Hi all. I'm a long time gamer currently hanging out in the Great Texas Swamp (Houston). Started playing with the old red box in '81, bounced around a bunch of different systems, currently in games for Pathfinder and Call of Cthulhu, with occasional interludes of GMing Star Wars Saga. But I'd play almost anything with a good group of decent role players at least once. Heck, I even tried 4e for almost a year. <shudders>