Author Topic: Introductions Thread! Who are you?  (Read 258162 times)

Passionateapathy

• Noob
    • Email
Heya
« Reply #520 on: August 19, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »
Long time listener first time caller :)  I love 3.5 and am just starting Pathfinder... i'm hoping to get some optimization help.

b

Think0028

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Re: Introductions Thread! Who are you?
« Reply #521 on: August 19, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »
Hello! Used to post on the old CO boards, but stopped around the time 4th edition came out.

JohnnyMayHymn

• Bi-Curious George
  • Lord of the Kitchen Sink
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2010, 05:05:05 AM »
Hello, I've been poking around here for a few months now,

I am also a WOTC convert, saw a link here from the old CO boards, and haven't looked back since.

ok, ok I did look back, but they closed my account on me!  :banghead (NOW I'm never looking back....)
My (sometimes offensive) Web Comic Faux Blast
Can you find the Wumpus? (Hint: start with the spoiler....)
[spoiler] :beathorse [/spoiler]
...........  :joystick

kaz9x203

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #523 on: August 21, 2010, 03:26:25 AM »
hi name is jose new here really like the min max section it has really upped my gaming thx

Doron

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #524 on: August 21, 2010, 11:27:23 AM »
Hi, I m just looking for some guides, info and advice...

Learn2Roll

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #525 on: August 22, 2010, 06:51:54 PM »
Yeah, just here for the guides and the likes. Always looking for fun ways to challenge my players in campaigns.

Zee

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #526 on: August 23, 2010, 02:02:51 AM »
Hey all, old pen & paper gamer here
All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.

MalcolmSprye

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #527 on: August 23, 2010, 03:56:43 AM »
Hi all.
I was recently talking with an old gaming friend of mine. I mentioned that I was having some problems with my character in a Savage Tide campaign I'm in.  He pointed me here.  I was hoping to get some optimization help while still remaining true to my core concepts.
Cheers!

Nodsgrimly

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #528 on: August 23, 2010, 09:28:32 AM »
Hello,
20yr Gamer in my 30s, mostly D&D but also like Cthulhu, StarWars, WHFRP and others. Just looking for ways to up my campaigns add a bit more challenge/imagination.

icarus1863

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #529 on: August 23, 2010, 01:24:11 PM »
Hi, been playing/dming since 86- when i received the red box set for christmas.

mBelchezere

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #530 on: August 25, 2010, 04:40:33 AM »
howdy all...I've been playing DnD since late ADnD however long that is in linear time. I belong to a group of uuber gestalt meta/power-gamers. I am currently building 2 characters and rebuilding one, bc we just escaped Ravenloft into Athas, through an extra-planar anus we tore in the sky by killing this squid thingy in a shell. Still not really sure if you can count that as an escape but at least we got a lvl out of it;) Anyways, I like to take my creations into stoopid lvls of awesomeness...and yes I said stoopid bc stupid just can't quite cover what we do:D I've combed through almost everything attached, even mildly, to DnD. I've even found feats that shouldn't exist, like BAB +1 feats and x amount of ranks(yes RANKS), to help get in to prestige earlier :smirk any way I will help whenever I can and I hope that I can get some much needed help with one of my upcoming arena battles. Bye for now.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 04:45:19 AM by mBelchezere »

tragicmishap

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #531 on: August 25, 2010, 12:57:58 PM »
Hi I'm a longtime board gamer and video gamer.  I haven't done much with paper RPGs but a lot of my friends do and I'm familiar with how they work.  My friends and I just started a Star Wars Saga Edition campaign which looks like we might actually stick with.  I was doing some searches on Saga stuff and found this board.  We are all powergamers and munchkins and we like it that way, so I expect to be spending a lot of time in the Min/Max forum.  :D

I almost always use Tragic Mishap as my online handle so it's possible you've seen me around before.  My gaming claim to fame is I went 20-0 at GenCon Indy 2006 in the Axis and Allies: Miniatures game, winning five tournaments and forcing two rule changes.  :D

nightshade

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #532 on: August 25, 2010, 02:32:06 PM »
Hi all,

playing pnp rpg for 10 years now. I'd love to take part in the Min/Max forums since I need some advice for an upcoming campaign.

Best,
Tim

arnoldnido

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #533 on: August 25, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »
Hi, Eric.

Long time DM now a player a lot more and short on common sense and tactics.

I try to lern...

locke317

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #534 on: August 25, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »
Hello everyone.  I'm just hear to look around and learn, possibly to contribute when I can.

Aeoliana

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #535 on: August 26, 2010, 03:40:28 PM »
Howdy, I am a college student, I like dnd. I dont like 4e but thats mainly because all my experience is with 3.5e. My major is CSE and umm... yea!

I love min/maxing and often roll chars for no purpose other than to see how ridiculous I can make them. I also love me some good RP, just hard to find a DM that can facilitate.

xipetotec

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #536 on: August 27, 2010, 01:11:59 AM »
Hi, I just recently started a 4e campaign with a few friends and was coming here to get some advice and read others stories.

redmane

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #537 on: August 27, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
Hi,

Just came here for some optimization help.

Roguejames

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #538 on: August 27, 2010, 08:27:07 PM »
Hello,

Just a quick introduction. I'm an avid gamer and referee/DM from Chicago. I've run an ongoing D&D game/campaign for over twenty years. Pleasure to meet you all and look forward to hearing from you.

SetAbominae

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #539 on: August 28, 2010, 03:42:00 AM »
Hey, replying here as directed.  I've been playing D&D since 2nd and we're trying out Pathfinder now.  We're probably going to have a mish-mash of 3.5/Pathfinder and house rules for our games from now on.  I've been lurking for a while and I probably will continue to do so for the time being.