Author Topic: TOUHOU!!!  (Read 128665 times)

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
Re: TOUHOU!!!
« Reply #341 on: May 29, 2011, 07:37:49 PM »
Demand Sauce

Bribe: Ten Desires Youmu
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #343 on: May 29, 2011, 11:58:35 PM »
Bribe acepted!

"A better tomorrow", wich can be found translated here.

I read it, and I felt so cheated  :(
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #344 on: May 31, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:18:45 PM by Prime32 »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: June 03, 2011, 04:17:24 PM »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:55 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I see what you did there and rise the bet

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

You know... if Gundam Wing were actually like that, the series could have been SO. MUCH. BETTER.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: June 06, 2011, 04:02:51 AM »
Anyone got a link for Wild and Horned Hermit? Danbooru's got up to Chapter 3 (but the rest has been deleted), and I can't find it anywhere else.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #350 on: June 06, 2011, 04:49:38 AM »
Anyone got a link for Wild and Horned Hermit? Danbooru's got up to Chapter 3 (but the rest has been deleted), and I can't find it anywhere else.
Don't think there is. Gaku has only the first two chapters too.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2011, 03:46:40 AM »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2011, 06:24:14 AM »

Funny thing, I saw an english translated bit of Touhou Soccer, for Rumia and Mystia's combination attack.
M: Rumia, neither of us are really good at scoring goals...so we need to combine our powers of darkness!!
R: Ehh!? So we can do that all of a sudden!?(My self control...)
M: If we combine our powers to fake out the opponents, then somehow...
R: Is that so?
M: Striking at the opponent under a veil of darkness
R: Nooooo!! I can't hold it any longer!!
M: I'm being eateeeen!!!
*cuts to animation*
M: Taste the terror of darkness!
R: Its full of bones!
R: *Attempts to eat Mystia*
*High speed dodging sequence*
*Goal scored*
*Mystia flies away with a Rumia on her head*
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2011, 06:42:13 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:58 PM »
The End of the Maiden's Illusion

Must... Counter... Bittersweetness... With... Pointing out errors...
[spoiler]
CELESTIALS DON'T WORK THAT WAY!

During Scarlet Weather Rhapsody it's mentioned several times that Celestials are those who manage to beat the shinigami that comes to collect their souls, and thus extend their own lifes, but even them are bound to someday lose and finally die.

Also, comic about death and Yuyu doesn't make an appearance? RAGE! Somebody take that kappa to a visit to the netherworld!

Other random related trivia:
-Marisa sucesfully developed an elixir of immortality between Perfect Cherry Blossom and Imperishable Night, but at that time it was too large to swallow, whatever that means. It did mention she kept researching on, which shows that Marisa was interested in immortality. And considering the number of mages in Touhou that become immortal, well, I simply don't see Marisa dying of old age, altough dying on some magic experiment goe wrong isn't too far a stretch. Altough the fact that she somehow returned the books after death sugests that she probably ghostfied Mima-style, but then returned to the afterworld to wait for Reimu.

[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #355 on: June 07, 2011, 09:19:17 PM »
[spoiler]Altough the fact that she somehow returned the books after death sugests that she probably ghostfied Mima-style, but then returned to the afterworld to wait for Reimu.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Or, y'know, she left a will. :p[/spoiler]
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #356 on: June 07, 2011, 09:28:33 PM »
[spoiler]Altough the fact that she somehow returned the books after death sugests that she probably ghostfied Mima-style, but then returned to the afterworld to wait for Reimu.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Eerr, what purpose would a will have? Once Marisa died, who was going to stop Patchoulli (or Sakuya if the great unmoving library didn't feel like moving) from just walking in and taking their stuff back?

Which reminds me, Marisa steals a lot more stuff than books, and she also wrote quite a few of her own. The house couldn't be left that empty!

[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2011, 01:53:46 AM »

[spoiler]
Eerr, what purpose would a will have? Once Marisa died, who was going to stop Patchoulli (or Sakuya if the great unmoving library didn't feel like moving) from just walking in and taking their stuff back?

Which reminds me, Marisa steals a lot more stuff than books, and she also wrote quite a few of her own. The house couldn't be left that empty!

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Will isn't quite Marisa, shes always been one to do it all herself and I don't see being dead stopping her.
As for the rest of the house, I guess she stopped collecting so much in her old age and Alice tidied it all away.

Standing on the way with the afterlife challenging people to duels is so her though.

Also screw you Nitori[/spoiler]
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #358 on: June 09, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #359 on: June 10, 2011, 05:04:31 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]