Author Topic: TOUHOU!!!  (Read 128449 times)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Re: TOUHOU!!!
« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »
New Apple (or not)

It scares me hearing Noel's voice in that.

But C. Vee's a decent singer.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #321 on: May 13, 2011, 07:56:19 PM »
New Apple (or not)

It scares me hearing Noel's voice in that.

But C. Vee's a decent singer.
Despite all her characters in BlazBlue relying on projectile spam? And voicing Nanoha? :p
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #323 on: May 17, 2011, 08:58:09 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #324 on: May 17, 2011, 11:01:15 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Thats a very nice Chen.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #325 on: May 19, 2011, 04:13:53 PM »
Rock time.
Meiling
Remilia
Sanae

Techno
Myon
Is that so?

Bad Apple in English (not Vee)

EDIT: Look it's Reimu
[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 06:24:23 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2011, 07:36:34 PM »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #328 on: May 22, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »
After playing Scarlet Weather Rhapsody quite a bit, I couldn't stop to notice how in both Yuyu says Youmu will have to defeat her first in both games. And in Ten desires Youmu seems to just go "Ok, whatever you say m'lady" as if she was used to it.
Trickster Mentor. It's standard procedure. Furthermore, would you let the person who takes care of your garden and house just go out and have adventures willy-nilly instead of doing their job?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:14:49 PM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #329 on: May 22, 2011, 10:36:04 PM »
After playing Scarlet Weather Rhapsody quite a bit, I couldn't stop to notice how in both Yuyu says Youmu will have to defeat her first in both games. And in Ten desires Youmu seems to just go "Ok, whatever you say m'lady" as if she was used to it.
Trickster Mentor. It's standard procedure. Furthermore, would you let the person who takes care of your garden and house just go out and have adventures willy-nilly instead of doing their job?

She didn't complain in Phantasmagoria of Flower view. She actually seemed to be pretty happy leting Youmu go in a rampage slaying souls (that explicitly were peranently gone if destroyed outside of the Netherworld) until the final judge told Yuyu to discipline her gardener.

Speaking of Mentors, with Scarlet Weather Rhapsody  it's pretty clear that Reimu has been learning her gangster side from Yukari "This is MY shrine" Yakumo. Poor miko geting caught between the turf wars between Earth and Heaven.

Of course, the fact that Yukari is willing to just walk over celestials like that, yet is afraid of the moon people shows how hax Zun made them.

Now random stuff!

Kaguya's new Impossible Request

The true supreme boss of Touhouland!

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #330 on: May 22, 2011, 11:12:52 PM »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #331 on: May 24, 2011, 05:06:04 PM »
Acting on Instinct[NSFW]
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #332 on: May 24, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »
Acting on Instinct[NSFW]

Read it all ready. We need Buh to make it happen though.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2011, 12:02:29 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2011, 12:18:53 PM »
I am trying desperately to come up with relevant puns, and failing. I do find it kind of odd that there are two characters from Hell in that picture and neither of them are Deathscythe Hell.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:20:56 PM by Prime32 »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #337 on: May 29, 2011, 12:51:30 PM »
Well, Okuu's name and weapon fits the Wing Zero right?(O for zero)
And Orin got the Deathscythe.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #338 on: May 29, 2011, 02:14:47 PM »
Nah, Rin is the dragon one. It has a staff.
My work

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #339 on: May 29, 2011, 02:24:01 PM »
Jedi Knight Nazrin
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.