Author Topic: TOUHOU!!!  (Read 128388 times)

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
Re: TOUHOU!!!
« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:30 AM »
Speaking of Cirno, theres suddenly a lot of frozen frogs all over the internet.

Just as planned! Yatta!
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2011, 09:12:37 AM »
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »
Now with subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHWCVNtwIw
I am disappointed to learn that Patchouli wasn't actually calling Meiling a shotacon.

EDIT: Merry Christmas everyone
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:13:34 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2011, 10:08:00 PM »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
Sky Arena OP

The user has a bunch of related vids, including gameplay and OST.
My work

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2011, 12:34:27 AM »

Found her ina Danbooru and took her home!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »
Some random suggestions for Touhoumon stats.

[spoiler]Marisa
Normal
Ability: Pickpocket/Sheer Force/Normalize
Attacks: Thief, Attract, SolarBeam, Zap Cannon, Giga Impact, Spore, Mimic

Reimu
Normal/Flying
Ability: Tinted Lens/Super Luck
Attacks: Light Screen, Torment, Imprison, Pay Day

Yuuka
Grass
Ability: Flower Gift/Pressure
Attacks: Rest, Sleep Talk, SolarBeam, Leech Seed, Morning Sun

Yuyuko
Ghost
Attacks: Guillotine, Perish Song, Will-O-Wisp, Giga Drain

Chen
Normal
Ability: Cute Charm
Attacks: Agility, Charm, Swords Dance, Baton Pass

Yukari
Psychic/Normal
Ability: Truant
Attacks: Teleport, Metronome, Assist, Light Screen, Reflect, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Magic Room
Can use every TM and HM

Sanae
Water/Flying
Ability: Magic Guard/Harvest

Suwako
Water/Ground
Ability: Drizzle
Attacks: Curse, Spite

Kanako
Flying/Ground
Ability: Cloud Nine

Mima
Ghost/Dark
Attacks: Curse, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento

Patchouli
Psychic/Rock
Ability: Analytic
Attacks: Power Gem

Letty
Ice
Ability: Thick Fat/Snow Warning

Meiling
Fighting
Ability: Run Away/Steadfast

Nitori
Water/Steel

Lily White
Ability: Drought
Attacks: Uproar, Echoed Voice, Return

Utsuho
Dark/Flying
Ability: Flash Fire
Attacks: Sunny Day, Nasty Plot, Overheat, Blast Burn, Fire Spin

Cirno
Ice/Water
Ability: Simple/Hustle

Tenshi
Ground
Ability: Overcoat
Attacks: Weather Ball, Earth Power

Tewi
Attacks: Trick

Reisen
Psychic/Steel
Ability: Sniper
Attacks: Trick Room, Lock On, Confuse Ray, Foresight, Miracle Eye

Eirin
Fire/Ice
Ability: Serene Grace/Healer
Attacks: Toxic, Sleep Powder, Refresh

Mokou
Fire/Fighting
Ability: Regenerator
Attacks: Flare Blitz, Recover

Sunny Milk
Ability: Solar Power
Attacks: Morning Sun[/spoiler]

EDIT:
Strongest!
Pride goeth
Overkill isn't in her book, she blew that page up
Huh, you only came across Gensou Shoujo Taisen now? *insert Overdrive pic* :p There's a vid with all the spellcards.

EDIT2:
Something in English
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 11:06:05 PM by Prime32 »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
Don't you see? It all makes sense now!

[spoiler]
Remillia isn't keeping Flandre in the basement for random.

Flandre is actually a puella magi that almost went witch-bersek mode, but Patchoulli managed to save her by teleporting her (togheter with partner Puella Magis Sakuya, China and Remillia) to Touhou land. Proceed to put brainwash them all, wich goes a little wairy, so Sakuya doesn't know who she was, Remillia thinks she's the boss around the house, China dedicates herself to gardening, and Flandre is kept in the basement for the greater good.

Patchoulli spends day and night researching a way to cure the puella magi transformation behind the scenes, but no luck so far.

Untill a witch breaks in. Riding in a broom and shooting lazors. Can Patchoulli stop her from making Flandre go over the edge? :p

[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »
    Kaname Madoka is a magical girl who wears a red and white dress with yellow accents and ties her hair into short twintails with ribbon. Her friend Mami has blonde hair styled into drill curls and always seems to get the worst of it when there's trouble. Meanwhile dark-haired Homura has a knack for zipping away from danger with no problem at all. Sayaka has short blue hair, a matching blue dress with white trim, and a sort of ill-advised gung ho in the face of strong enemies. Her best friend Hitomi has green hair but always seems to be a supporting character. Rounding out the cast is Kyouko, who means well but sometimes resorts to violence when it might not be necessary. Perhaps she's a little bipolar.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #231 on: April 01, 2011, 01:59:17 AM »
HAHA! Found the MAC port of PCB I downloaded a while back, and also discovered ports of MoF, IN, and SA to go with them!

Edit: AND I found a heavy metal Bad Apple remix.
Double Edit: Actually, listening to it again, it sounds like different lyrics. Same title though.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:08:47 AM by Sinfire Titan »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #232 on: April 09, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2011, 10:17:27 PM »
Some time ago I presented the question how insane Marisa is due to her dialogue in IN, and some people claimed all the "moon makes people go crazy" was just talk because it didn't affect the humans of the other teams.

Well, after having played the four routes to the end, I must say it does.

-Yukari confirms she's placing Reimu under her protection.
-Remilia worries that Sakuya will go mad, and she indeed seems to become a little un-elegant but luckily her stabbing skills aren't affected.
-Yuyu instantly tells Youmu to close her eyes and fight with the eye of her mind so her human half won't go insane. But aparently youmu forgot to atend the "fight-blinded" class for master swordsman and ends up

[spoiler]
With red insanity eyes in the end, wich makes Yuyu call Erin over to fix it up.

And tries to kill her with poisoned tea. Since the elixir of immortality is the only thing the death princess truly fears.

After wich Yuyu explains how she's perfectly willing to kill people she likes to get them to the netherworld faster to serve her. Exception for Youmu wich is already on the Netherworld.

[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2011, 10:24:02 PM »
Let's just agree that Marisa is insane in a good way. It was part of her training.

Also
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2011, 10:58:21 PM »
She was trained by a ghost and is an ordinary human going against gods, fairies hordes, unspeakable horrors and hax crazed shrine maidens (yes plural as we got Sanae to join the club since MoF). Indeed insanity is probably a requisite for her.

And since we're at it  please interpret in a good way Yuyu's extra route where:

[spoiler]
-She tries to insta-gib Mokou as soon as she sees her with her death powers, wich fizzle due to the hourai elixir.
-She then orders Youmu to cut off Mokou's liver so they can confirm the rumor that eating it would make an immortal ghost, unable to rest or reincarnate. "That eternally young fresh raw liver I see sure looks tasty!" in Yuyu's own words.

What is Zun drinking when he makes this dialogues? I want to order some boxes of it.
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »
She was trained by a ghost and is an ordinary human going against gods, fairies hordes, unspeakable horrors and hax crazed shrine maidens (yes plural as we got Sanae to join the club since MoF). Indeed insanity is probably a requisite for her.

And since we're at it  please interpret in a good way Yuyu's extra route where:

[spoiler]
-She tries to insta-gib Mokou as soon as she sees her with her death powers, wich fizzle due to the hourai elixir.
-She then orders Youmu to cut off Mokou's liver so they can confirm the rumor that eating it would make an immortal ghost, unable to rest or reincarnate. "That eternally young fresh raw liver I see sure looks tasty!" in Yuyu's own words.

What is Zun drinking when he makes this dialogues? I want to order some boxes of it.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]1. Death is DBZ-level cheap. People can visit the netherworld any time they want.
2. It's not like she needs her liver. :p[/spoiler]
My work

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2011, 11:16:32 PM »
[spoiler]1. Death is DBZ-level cheap. People can visit the netherworld any time they want.
2. It's not like she needs her liver. :p[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
1-Not exactly. You can enter the netherworld, but it's breaking the rules, you have to know how to bypass the giant seal on the way and Youmu will slice you into pieces if she catches you breaking in. People don't visit Yuyu. Yuyu visits people. With Yukari's exception, since she can go pretty much anywhere.
1b-And that's for entering. Once you're dead, you have to wait for normal reincarnation. That's why Yuyu prevents Youmu from driking the poisoned tea while she's insane.
1c-And speaking of reincarnation, you'll have to wait in line around 60 years for the lazy ferry woman, so yeah good luck. The Neterworld is just a waiting stop, souls aren't reincarnated there.
2-Mokou comments on Marisa's route that she still fully feels pain. And you need your liver to properly process alchool. Considering Touhou's cast cronic alchoolism, that's the worst kind of torture Mokou could suffer! :P

[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2011, 11:18:48 PM »
[spoiler]2-Mokou comments on Marisa's route that she still fully feels pain. And you need your liver to properly process alchool. Considering Touhou's cast cronic alchoolism, that's the worst kind of torture Mokou could suffer! :P[/spoiler]
Random note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus
My work