Author Topic: TOUHOU!!!  (Read 128398 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: TOUHOU!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »
I challenge anyway to deny that Meg is Yukari.

Phaedrus can be CAPTAIN MURASA or something.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2010, 09:48:41 AM »
altpersona: Sanae (all your worship are belong to us)
Actually... altpersona is the usurping god, wotmaniac is his supporter. So altpersona=Kanako and wotmaniac=Sanae?

As for Suika, she's reddish-blonde and drinks. What did you expect? :p Alternatively, you can be Reimu. After all, you were appointed honorary mod by the Admin.
Seconding Phaedrus=Murasa.
Tshern might be Flandre. Closest to the Joker that I can think of.

BobIsMyRhino can be Rinnosuke. :D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 09:50:58 AM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
???

EDIT: Not Reisen?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:14:36 AM by Prime32 »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2010, 10:15:45 AM »
???

EDIT: Not Reisen?
She (used to be) best known for being the chick among (mostly) guys. I just inverted the role.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2010, 10:23:39 AM »
She (used to be) best known for being the chick among (mostly) guys. I just inverted the role.
Also known for being useful for one thing in particular.

EDIT: I went looking for that picture, and found this in her first post in the thread:
[spoiler]
She's a marksman. (markswoman?) Or would that make her Eirin?[/spoiler]
EDIT2: For anyone confused, here's "that picture".
[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:31:57 AM by Prime32 »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »
Elf ears says Parsee, though.
Damn, Bob is hard to place.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »
Elf ears says Parsee, though.
Damn, Bob is hard to place.
There was also a rock-climbing picture. And the Black Canary thing made me briefly consider Mystia. :p

EDIT: Maybe Aya? :p (ZUN's AC's girlfriend, comes from mountains, sometimes depicted with elf ears, takes pictures, a crow is sort of like a black canary)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:44:43 AM by Prime32 »
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2010, 08:22:35 PM »
Music

I've started a recruitment thread for an RP based on EoSD. 2 players wanted for Marisa and Reimu.
http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=10483
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2010, 12:19:23 PM »
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2010, 11:51:02 AM »
Around here, we get our presents on the 24th. So Merry Christmas, Touhou thread!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2010, 11:54:44 AM »
Essentially, the possible Santas are:

1) Suika - mini Suika clones are still strong. She could send a wave of them out for present giving.
2) Yukari - thinking with portals.
3) Sakuya - stopping time gives plenty of time.

Early Merry Christmas All! Have the Strongest one this year!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:04:56 PM by Nick »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »
Essentially, the possible Santas are:

1) Suika - mini Suika clones are still strong. She could send a wave of them out for present giving.
*sob*
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2010, 12:51:13 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
See above.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2010, 12:53:52 PM »
Marisa would follow after Santa, looting all the way.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2010, 11:19:17 AM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2010, 06:43:56 PM »
This pool is highly relevant to our interests.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2011, 11:17:02 PM »
My work