Author Topic: Post your EPIC quote here  (Read 10592 times)

Gods_Trick

• King Kong
Re: Post your EPIC quote here
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 05:28:59 AM »

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 09:24:28 AM »
Sandman is quite wonderful.

Seconded.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Dencero

• Noob
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 05:33:12 PM »
"All right, let me say now that with your history of drug abuse, it was conceivable that you could produce a child with no head..."
-Transmetropolitan

mthor

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 05:59:29 PM »
"My Faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." - Micheal Carpenter, The Dresden Files.
Damn I love this sight. All I have to do is whistle and someone is quoting something awesome.
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

mthor

• Email
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 06:07:43 PM »
Master JP:about board breaking
 "Remember, It only hurts if you don't break it."
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

b100d_arrowz

• Email
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 10:02:08 PM »
First session, we're a group of level 4 characters. Our BSF in his black full plate and helmet so we can't see his face reaches down into a pile of some mysterious substance and: *smack, smack* "Guys this is human blood, with a bit of orc on the side"

After defeating a demigod on the plane of Thor, the above BSF stumbles back in and "So I find the nearest casket of wine, and become one with it."

Just now in the session I'm DMing... the BSF (different this time) gives a wand (Charm Person) away to an NPC in the shit poor town. The other BSF (same guy as above) "I almost broke my body falling for that wand... and you F#!*&(%#^% GIVE IT AWAY!!?!?  :shakefist  :shakefist  :shakefist  :sparta " BSF1 "Yeah, he was dirt poor, why not?  ???"
I'm delirious from lack of sleep, but am sustained by the power of the Gatling Gun!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

b100d_arrowz

• Email
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »
In Left 4 Dead 2. Everyone in the party is dropped other then me. "Fuck guys, I'm getting my primary weapon out now." *Puts away AK-47, draws Katana*
I'm delirious from lack of sleep, but am sustained by the power of the Gatling Gun!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

b100d_arrowz

• Email
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 11:08:53 PM »
Fighting a half celestial unicorn, the party has one good player and three CN. The CN players had just desecrated an altar to Valarian which summoned said unicorn. Holy word was used, so the least skilled at RPing player is the only one not deaf/blind. His response to the Unicorn saying "Why should I not remove the desecraters?"was "Well killing is a little severe, what about a severe maiming  :lmao"

b100d_arrowz

• Email
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 01:10:44 AM »
A plot important artifact is introduced to the party, its nature makes any who lay their eyes on it desire to use it (YAY will saves). The party WS ranger/MoMF is the current possessor, and says to me: "So it only has to be in my possession right?" Me: "Yeah..." Him: "I swallow it  0:)" Me " :lmao"  rest of party: " :banghead"

konner09

• Email
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 06:20:59 AM »
A plot important artifact is introduced to the party, its nature makes any who lay their eyes on it desire to use it (YAY will saves). The party WS ranger/MoMF is the current possessor, and says to me: "So it only has to be in my possession right?" Me: "Yeah..." Him: "I swallow it  0:)" Me " :lmao"  rest of party: " :banghead"
I want to join one of you games this would be hilarious
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 08:20:10 AM »
"I am sorry I assumed you were using a Mac when you said you did not use Windows, I did not mean to insult your intelligence. Of course you are running Linux, I can see that you are a smart fellow" Tech-guy at Uni
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

konner09

• Email
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 04:01:31 AM »
"I am sorry I assumed you were using a Mac when you said you did not use Windows, I did not mean to insult your intelligence. Of course you are running Linux, I can see that you are a smart fellow" Tech-guy at Uni
:P We tech snobs are cruel
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

Mixster

• Grape ape
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 04:41:38 AM »

When people hear I'm using Linux, they immediately think of a text based unix system. When I show them my ubuntu computer and tell them it cost half of what they paid for their Mac, they get weird.
Monks are pretty much the best designed class ever.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 05:30:36 AM »

When people hear I'm using Linux, they immediately think of a text based unix system. When I show them my ubuntu computer and tell them it cost half of what they paid for their Mac, they get weird.
It's always hilarious when that happens
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

konner09

• Email
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »

It's always hilarious when that happens
ubuntu is pretty

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »

Sarge always makes me laugh.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

KenWolfeNYC

• Noob
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 10:51:15 AM »
My favorite one is "This night you dine in Hell" - 300 quote

IMHO 300 is one of the most pumped up mail testosterone movies ever. I like the movie flow when it actually starting where the end is by a big speech of the one of 300 most loyal spartans who is telling the story about how "few stood against many"

Cheers,

K.

BruceM

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 11:51:29 AM »
I've fallen in love only twice: once in a beer bottle, and once in a mirror.

(Sid Vicious, Sex Pistols)

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 08:35:32 PM »
Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reasons.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

zook1shoe

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 03:59:39 AM »
"I wish for you to die!" -Bruugash the pissed off forcecaged frenzied berserker with a ring of one wish, about to be traded for safe passage for the rest of the party.

It was used on a DnD noob, the rest of the players FROZE when it happened, these are experienced players that I have never seen that off balance  :lol