Author Topic: Post your EPIC quote here  (Read 10595 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Post your EPIC quote here
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:27:07 PM »
post your randomw saying of genius here or someone elses.
here is on of mine

"No i am not crazy. I just chose to ignore Sanity." me
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

RelentlessImp

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: Post your EPIC quote here
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 04:57:37 AM »
"Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean fuckwit is a valid lifestyle." - Me.

"Three Errata for the Mage-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Barbarian-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Monks doomed to die,
One for the Wizard on his dark throne
In the Land of Charop where the Shadows lie.
One Errata to rule them all, One Errata to find them,
One Errata to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Charop where the Shadows lie." - Solo
Solo on Essentials
I prepared irresistible phantasmal killer today... as a 4th level spell.
"He hit me with a flaming garbage can...and then the god damn hobo next to it!"

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 05:52:18 PM »

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 11:32:05 PM »

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:37 AM »
An idiot and a moron should give advice to each other,
but you, Gilgamesh, why have you come to me!
Give advice, Enkidu, you 'son of a fish,' who does not even know his own father,
to the large and small turtles which do not suck their mother's milk!
When you were still young, I saw you, but did not go over to you.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 10:11:31 AM »
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 10:41:55 AM »
"My Faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." - Micheal Carpenter, The Dresden Files.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 10:44:48 AM »
'While some people see the possible and ask "why?" I see the impossible and ask "Why not?"'- Me

"Garlic is not a way to add some flavour to the other foodstuff, the foodstuff isn't even a way to add flavour to the garlic. Cooking with Garlic is a way of life, and I live to the fullest. Now hand me that fourth garlic" - Me making a new years eve dinner

I feel the need to add one from my dad as well (it loses something in translation, but the point gets across)

"There are three things about life I've been trying to teach you:
1:If you aren't trying to have children, use protection during sex.
2:If you find a spoon lying at the other side of your plate, do not eat until you are completely full, there will be dessert.
3:Do not fry bacon while being naked."- Dad
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »

That's just common effing sense. Hot grease+exposed genitals=PAIN!

Disclaimer: The basics for Sinfire Titan involve blowing up a country at the very least. Optimally, you should be able to destroy planets once every three rounds.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:11 AM »
This is basically like the Archangel Michael, decked out in golden armor with wings and halo, using his flaming sword to jack a car. -Unknown, on PCs in crime.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:55 AM »
That's just common effing sense. Hot grease+exposed genitals=PAIN!
I wouldn't have done it even he he didn't tell me to, but those are the words of advice my father gave before he let me out in the world and I treasure them. And to be honest, if I get my bacon the way I want it, it almost squeals when I put my fork in it so no grease can escape to my genitals even if I would cook while being naked.

A friend of mine (his culinary skills aren't really over 9000, you might say) tried it once though, it made for some good laughs.

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 05:23:50 PM »
I would have punched the first guy in the face and made them all fly.
Give yourself some credit, man. You would have punched the first guy in the face, disintegrated him (no save, obviously) and then sent the others into orbit.

Monotremeancer, talking about my fists.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 06:28:11 PM »
"Do you believe a man should follow his dreams, 'cause I had one this night where a pair of boobs, dressed and without any actual body attached to them, told me to get a facebook-account."

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 09:37:55 PM »
"Do you believe a man should follow his dreams, 'cause I had one this night where a pair of boobs, dressed and without any actual body attached to them, told me to get a facebook-account."

Men have followed boobs for less than a dream.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 05:33:47 AM »

Men have followed boobs for less than a dream.
The strange part is, I have refused to join the facebook hype here in Sweden more put of principle  than anything else. But I always said that my one condition for actually joining is that "a pair of somewhat good-looking boobs that I have some access to should be involved in the discussion", I am not sure if this qualifies however

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 05:40:42 AM »
"You see, according to Cocteau's plan, I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener"."
- Edgar Friendly

Never were truer words spoken... :)

konner09

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »
"You see, according to Cocteau's plan, I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener"."
- Edgar Friendly

From the awesome movie "The demoman"
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

neko128

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 03:18:59 PM »
- Edgar Friendly

This is, indeed, one of the best movie quotes ever.  The problem I had with it was that I saw Demolition Man before I saw the modern remake of The Thomas Crown Affair; and so when I saw TTCA (one of the best movies *ever*, if you haven't seen it) I pictured Michael McCann making this speech...

The_Laughing_Man

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 06:42:40 PM »
You say I have no power? Perhaps you speak truly... But -- you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar.. Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 03:54:26 AM »
Sandman is quite wonderful.